Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In North Dakota on saturday Olympia Party Time V Promise (Ch Promise's Amish Red V Olympia x Ch Sunburg's Hotrod Holli) took WB, BOW and Best of Breed for a 5 pt major and on to a Group 3.
On Sunday, Brimor Ddouble Dawg Dare Ya (Ch Promise's Amish Red V Olympia X Brimor Siren Song) finished his championship with a 3rd major (5 pts).

On saturday it was pretty amazing to us, in the winners bitch competition there were 4 bitches being considered from the group who was out there. Three of them were sired by our Amish Red (Alex), the other was a bitch I was showing. Party took winners and a blue Alex daughter took reserve. It was pretty fun to watch as his owners/breeders.

·
Premium Member
8,617 Posts
Big huge congrats!! THAT is what I would consider a really great weekend - the kind you drive home from still floating in the air :)

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
On saturday it was pretty amazing to us, in the winners bitch competition there were 4 bitches being considered from the group who was out there. Three of them were sired by our Amish Red (Alex), the other was a bitch I was showing. Party took winners and a blue Alex daughter took reserve. It was pretty fun to watch as his owners/breeders.
It doesn't get much better than that, congrats to you!

·
Whippet Up
1,588 Posts
CONGRATS JANA!

Dang bet the drive home was easy as pie!! LOL

Elaine Hopper
Starlaine Dobermans & Whippets

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Congrats! That is really great.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
WOW!!! :beer: :fireworks

·
Registered
696 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I'll bet you were absolutely thrilled! That is an awesome weekend - big congratulations!!! :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Wow what a weekend, congrats!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Now that's what all that traveling, rain, snow storms, boiling heat. . . you name it is all about. What a fantastic weekend for you! Congrats.

·
Mighty One
1,734 Posts
Way to go! Congratulations!:goodnews:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts