Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing the newest member of our pack. Shadeko's Diva on Deck. Call name Flaire. This is an older picture, but I'll be posting updated ones soon. Flaire will be 9 months old on Feb 25th.

Flaire is from Pat's Rally x Blue litter.

Apollo and Ares think she's nice and Journey is thrilled that she has a dog in the house that actually wants to play with her! I am so excited to have this girl as she was born on the same day as my son!

To say I'm on cloud nine is an understatement!!!

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Congrats!

Reactions: Reds

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
It's about time! Weren't you planning on adding her to your house when she was a tiny puppy?

She is lovely :)

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats! Is she Black or Red? It's hard to tell!
Sorry, it was poor lighting in the photo so I had to lighten it up. She's black. I'll get some clearer shots soon!

It's about time! Weren't you planning on adding her to your house when she was a tiny puppy?

She is lovely :)
You have a great memory! I was, but Pat was really stuck on who she felt was pick bitch of the two girls. I don't know if she is still 100% sure LOL, but I think she okay with her final decision and the bonus for me is no ear taping and she's already trained to stack lol!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
She's beautiful!

Good on you for skipping the posting. That was your goal the entire time, right? ;)
LOL!! How did you know her little secret? She wanted to make sure I did all the hard work with the posting before she got her, right Reds?
Hey, in all seriousness I am so excited that she has her, even though I miss her terribly, but she's got a super home and now I can concentrate more on her sister. Flaire has settled in beautifully with Kristin, I am looking forward to such great things from the both of them. I'm sure the Canadian Championship will come first, followed by an AKC Championship, and I wouldn't be surprised if an agility title might come soon after that, Shoot, at 8 months she already does tunnels and the A Frame!

Reactions: Dobe&Dane and Reds

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
congratulations Reds!! i remember seeing pics of Flaire as a puppy, i knew all along you'd end up being her forever home. :)

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Congrats on your new addition!!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
congrats! I love her reg'd name by the way :)
Pat did a baseball theme and that is how that name came about. I like it too, but with so many dogs named Diva I'm happy her call name is something else LOL!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts