Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start by saying it's a wealth of knowledge here and I have enjoyed "lurking" and reading. I got the email this past weekend from the breeder and the puppy I have been waiting on is here!

Her name is going to be "Bella Mia" Mia for short. I am so happy! The breeder has been nothing short of AWESOME and she is going to keep her for me till I return from deployment is Nov.
I will be sure to post more pictures as I get them.

·
Extraordimary
4,959 Posts
What "awesome" breeder keeps their newborn puppies on practically bare floor, it looks like? Puppies need traction. It's also curious to me that the collar already says Mia - I guess there is no matching puppy personality to the home? It's just red female, must be yours?

·
_______
5,102 Posts
What "awesome" breeder keeps their newborn puppies on practically bare floor, it looks like? Puppies need traction. It's also curious to me that the collar already says Mia - I guess there is no matching puppy personality to the home? It's just red female, must be yours?
LOL You're hired, just lemme know when you'll be arriving ;)

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
I noticed that too. How old are the pics I wonder? I just helped whelp a litter yesterday so the few pics I took have newspaper, BUT as soon as dam was done delivering the blankets came out.

Reactions: dobiemom02
1 - 9 of 9 Posts