Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I apologize in advance for the horrible quality of the pictures.... you guys are going to laugh... the only pics I had of Lexus as a baby were actual pictures, so I, in my infinate creativity thought "Hmmm what if I take digital pictures of the actual pictures":anicam:

See the lengths I go to? :lol2: All this baby talk around here has stirred up memories!

Anywho..... without further [email protected] 11 weeks

Here she is at about 13ish weeks, already working and heeling like a little pro! LOL, she had better attention on me then!

Dog-sitting her mom....

This picture always cracked me up.. (at about 13 weeks)

Thanks for indulging me with the horrible quality of the pics!!

And finally a shot of the girl all grown up! (Last summer!)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awwww so cute! little lexus! :) In your avatar I noticed her markings above her eyes are really prominant. She is a pretty dobe :) I like the first one of dogsitting mom.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
You did well, I wondered about doing that with some OLD pics I have. they turned out better than I thought an real pic would.
I like the one you say always cracked you up.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I think your pictures are just fine. She has grown into such a pretty girl!!!!
Also thanks for the idea of taking a picture of a picture.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Love to see any pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Lexus

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Oh those are too cute - Isabelle was also a puppy before the digital age. I'd have to scan them in or something. Great job though - it's fun to see her as a puppy and then a big girl :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Awww. She was a cute puppy. She turned into a beautiful girl. Thanks for letting us see the puppy she was.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Love the puppy pix! She still looks young in that last one too =)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
All i can compare her to is a fine wine and she just gets better with age

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks all for the kind words! I cringe at the terrible quality of the pics! You should have SEEN the looks I got from my DH this morning when I was taking pictures of the pictures in the photo album:cwmddd: I'm sure he was ready to send me off to the guys in the white coats! I really should have waited until he went off to work!

I can't believe she was ever a small pooch! I remember one time she got her ear brace stuck when she ran UNDER a kitchen chair! I can't believe she is three years old now!

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Haha I'm guilty of taking digital photos of actual prints too, LOL

She was and is adobable, thanks for posting these! :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Look at her PAWS! Jessica - I dont ever want to hear that Lex doesnt "focus" or know how to heel. LOL
LOL, I know! I had a good thing going then! I wish I would have pushed her more and not let things slack! My "official" training starts tomorrow :) Wish me luck, I will probably be emailing you more :11doh: I'll keep you updated on her progess.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts