Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Nerves

3K views 32 replies 20 participants last post by  mariposa692001 
#1 ·
Okay, I am starting to get nervous. We are going to Georgia on Saturday to do Rommels BH. I just suddenly this morning started getting really nervous! I havent even been concerned about it all. NOW I AM! Everything bad that could happen is running through my head...haha.

:help_up_2

#27 · (Edited)
Allright you ask for it BIB,

This is for your short memory :emo8:
Here is the picture you don't remember anymore:jonkel:

glad you bring the handcuffs !!

But not joking now, wish you all the luck in the world for this weekend, and I am sure you can do it, I will think about you and cross my fingers, glad Lacey go with you!

#29 ·
Awww, that is so sweet. And just think, now that Rommel has chewed the dashboard out of her car, she'll have all that extra room to cradle his big ole butt while she's driving. (See, there was a method to his madness!) In fact, Rommel's so smart, maybe he'd like to drive some to give Mom a rest. I hear they do that alot in GA anyway.

#31 ·
BiB, you n rom will do fine. I hope i can do that with my rottie someday and I would be nervous too but you will do awsome!

Here is a Rott doing a BH or SCH test(i think), for those less familiar. Hope its ok I post it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-mDCIMvPxMo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.