Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Banned
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Sooz...you crack me up. Rommel can have any kind of steak he likes, if he will just stay focused. I'm not even looking for perfect...just focused. I dont even eat steak....but I might just order a second one so he can have leftovers! We will see..... :)

He is still upset that Jack the cat hasnt written him in a while...he thought they were friends....Pooooor Rommel

· Premium Member
3,042 Posts
Amanda I'll let you drive - this way your mind will be/should be on the road and all the idiots out there with us instead of being nervous

Ohhhhhh your shure,:help_up_2 :hmmm:

Remember she drives herself the last time! Before that take away her cellphone and no dogs freely in the car!!

That will give me peace of mind :praying:

· Registered
1,023 Posts
Funny but true Elly:jonkel: Dogs will be in crates and I'm bringing a set of handcuffs to cuff BIB's hands to the steering wheel so that she will drive with her hands instead of her knees. That HELP smiley looked like me when she drove the last time to pick up Ziris.:eek2: And I did pray alot that day as well. Talk about stress, I had less stress in pursuit of an armed suspect. Don't make Elly post the evidence again of your driving habits BIB :)

· Premium Member
3,042 Posts
Allright you ask for it BIB,

This is for your short memory :emo8:
Here is the picture you don't remember anymore:jonkel:

glad you bring the handcuffs !!

But not joking now, wish you all the luck in the world for this weekend, and I am sure you can do it, I will think about you and cross my fingers, glad Lacey go with you!

· Registered
986 Posts
Awww, that is so sweet. And just think, now that Rommel has chewed the dashboard out of her car, she'll have all that extra room to cradle his big ole butt while she's driving. (See, there was a method to his madness!) In fact, Rommel's so smart, maybe he'd like to drive some to give Mom a rest. I hear they do that alot in GA anyway.

· Registered
3,622 Posts
BiB, you n rom will do fine. I hope i can do that with my rottie someday and I would be nervous too but you will do awsome!

Here is a Rott doing a BH or SCH test(i think), for those less familiar. Hope its ok I post it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-mDCIMvPxMo

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.