Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2Dobes4me
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We currently have a wonderful sweet gorgeous dobie boy, 3.5 years and I would love to find a girl to join our family. I have searched the local rescue sites, and so far have not found what I am seeking. I would love to find a 1 to 3 year old female who has been well taken care, but due to circumstances needs to find a new home. I will admit that I greatly appreciate well -bred dobies, and most of the rescues don't fit that bill. (Please no negative comments).
Any guidance as to where I could look? I took an early retirement, and my dobie and I are inseparable. We hike twice daily in a gorgeous 100 acre off leash dog park. He meets up with his friends and has a ball. I can promise any dog who comes into our family a wonderful life!

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Whoops! Another case of hitting "thanks" instead of the quote button!

You might trying looking in the dpca breeder directory or contacting a colorado dpca chapter club. Sometimes breeders will have show ring washouts they want to place in good homes. This is strictly a case of being in the right place at the right time, but it couldn't hurt to contact some breeders and let them know what you're looking for, and ask them to keep your name.

DPCA | Home

1 - 3 of 3 Posts