Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... Chi's pedigree came in the mail today and I am so happy to announce that it's not all in Japanese and I can understand it!!! :) Check out her great grandpa (wicked impressed)http://www.cambriadobes.com/index.html that's him, Cash on the front page... Several of the dogs, especially on the dam's side are FCI and on her sire's side are all AKC except for the sire himself, he's FCI/JKC... I see lots of DNA numbers (have no idea what info I could gather from them though) several Ch's and Int. Ch's and many CD's... Her official name and I so wish I knew how to change it is... White Beach JP Noah (White beach is a ultra swank resort area on the northern end of the island)... Other than the fact that I don't see any "Z" after the AKC numbers I really don't know what to look for... Anyone have any idea where I can start to look for longevity and possible problems that could pop up? I see "Foxridge" and "Top Direction" in a few of the names and did a quick search to find kennel websites but they came up blank...

Interesting note: her dam, g.sire and g. dam(on the dams side) are all listed as Cholocate and Tan everyone else in the pedigree are black/rst except for the g. dam on the sires side "Foxridge's Red Hot Chili Pepper" and she's listed as red/rust... There are chocolate dobes out there or maybe a typo?

Thanks for any help you can provide :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
If you want, send me her parents names & registration #'s, or however much of a pedigree you have and I'll see what I can do.

Red is called chocolate and brown sometimes in Europe, it's the same color.

Eddie (Cambria's Cactus Cash) is my dog's grandpa, you can see more of his pedigree here http://home.isoc.net/~mminnich/cyrus/html/pedigree.html in my pedigree.

Eddie died at 8 from an infection after a surgery. His mom, Cambria's Nocona V Texas lived to be at least 11, and her dad, Ravenswood Cairo V Aquarius, lived to be at least 10.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Chi's pedigree came in the mail today and I am so happy to announce that it's not all in Japanese and I can understand it!!! :)
Very cool! I always found it a bit fun and interesting to learn about the dogs that have taken part in creating my little lady. Granted the breeder did a good job of going over most of the dogs in it with me but I enjoyed looking them up on the net and seeing their names come up on disscussion boards.

Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Oh that's great Tracy!!! I know you have been waiting "patiently" for it to come!!! I love that Cactus Cash, I've seen that website before!!!!

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gracie's_Mom said:
No wonder why she is SO beautiful! My oh my, she can really stay at my house as long as she wants. Or I can just keep her when you guys stay here. :)

LOL Be careful what you wish for :) In 2 1/2 years when we leave here we will only have 2 pet slots on our flight (probably) that means somebody is going to have to fly out on a commercial cargo flight before us and meet us in the states. Grandma and Grandpa are normally tasked with this but you never know.... LOL

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts