Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just spooning with Roxy when the phone rang. She jumped up and yep got me right below my right eye. The swelling has already begun. I have an ice pack on it now however there is going to be a bad black and blue bruise mark. I need to start thinking of a good tale to tell for this one :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
1) get yourself a nice steak...it does work.

2) if no steak, cucumbers when ice is on and off rotated.

3) you got assaulted by the neighborhood christmas caroling squad.

A scuffle broke out when a young member viciously chuck norris kicked you in the head after you told him several times, during the song..."It's Donder...not Donner..."

·
Super Moderator
21,894 Posts
Welcome to the club! Just this morning I had my laptop slammed closed on my hands when Shanoa landed on top of it. She's done much worse to me, though!

Reactions: dobegal and Sherryh

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I'm going to second the Christmas caroler attack. That's hilarious.

ETA: Why am I not surprised TheStig knows good remedies for a black eye?:tongueout3:

·
Mom of the Herd
238 Posts
OUCH !!!!!!!!!! I know that hurt.......... My baby horse (5 mo.) has knocked me on my keester more than once playing. I'm waiting for the day she turns into the gracefull, obidient, quiet adult..........But it's fun while waiting. :lol2:

·
Registered
7,604 Posts
If you have a lot of swelling, get an x-ray to make sure you don't have an orbital fracture. Hope you feel better. :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
My husband got his nether region stepped on again last night. 75 pounds of red fun does not feel good on the privates. Which is why I never sit on the ground with Dylan!

·
sandy2233
2,472 Posts
I am just healing up from the nose buster I got about 2 weeks ago. Today it is Emily. She took off after a rabbit and I don't know what she went under, but she is missing hair on the top of her head and her nose. She hasn't much hair to begin with so I know she'll have this bald spot when we show in January. Sigh.

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,514 Posts
Me and Spocko knocked heads together the other day while both playing with a toy. I was hurting for a few seconds but the collision didn't even phase our "knucklehead" Spock.:p He didn't seem to even feel it! Maybe it's a Dobe's character not to show pain when the adrenaline is pumping (e.g. during Frisbee play)

·
We Serve the Doberman
900 Posts
Hey, my broken nose from Dexter's upward "bonk" is just now healing. The doc tried to "pinch" the cartilage back into line, that didn't feel good either.

My husband was glad that he was out of town, he didn't want the scrutiny. I didn't leave the house for 3 days!

Yes, we love our dobermans!

·
Registered
537 Posts
My husband got his nether region stepped on again last night. 75 pounds of red fun does not feel good on the privates. Which is why I never sit on the ground with Dylan!
I always keep one hand on my face, and the other below my waist! :roflmao:

Anytime my boy might want to, might be thinking about it, looks like he could be pondering it, or anything that remotely resembles a possible action of jumping up to lay with me...the hands go into protect the vitals mode.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts