Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when he is alert I think they look ok but when they are relaxed I can't tell, so I need your opinions, do I need to take him to repost? I just took these tonight. (May 1 @ 9:45)

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Hmmm, in one of them it looks like the one on my right is leaning a little teensy bit, but it could just be the way he is holding it in that one pic, cause they look good in all the rest!

I love his coloring, he is a very pretty color of red :D

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Back in Black, I was trying to get different angles and he wanted to keep moving so it was hard to get him to stand still, my husband was squeaky something and he wanted to get it. LOL I know it is hard to tell in pictures. I just want to make sure they are good to go. They are looking a lot better than Da'Kari's at this point but that has been a while so it is hard to remember.

·
Registered
602 Posts
They look good to me, but you could post some more just to be safe.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
His ears look great to me but as you know i can only have floppy ears(unless i do the job myself which was not a great success :)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I think they look great. I don't know much about the ears though as you can tell.

Gracie's other ear is starting to flop as well. Lol It is very hard to take her serious with one flopped ear. Lol. Sorry I didn't mean to hijack you thread.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Here is a picture of jack when his first tapings came off.. you can see the right ear is pocketed.. but the left one wasnt.. i think with yours to me they both look pocketed but since they both are it doesnt look as bad LOL. But if you want a real opinion it wouldnt hurt to take him back to the vet and have them check em out.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Ugh.. jack just got altered on the 28th.. and ive been keeping one of those cones on him so he wouldnt bother his stitches.. now i just took his cone off.. and his ear is pocketing again!.. so up witht he posts i go..( im gonna wait for him to take a nap.. its so much easier to post them ) lol.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Its too hard to get past the cute faces to get to the ears to look. lol.

·
Extraordimary
4,969 Posts
Dobilove is exactly right. Both ears have pockets so they look equal, but they're not right. They both need to be posted and you need to make sure you pull those ears as far up the posts as possible. Both of them are "sitting" on the head.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks eveyone, with Da'Kari there was only one that was pocketing so it was easy to tell, since they both are that is why I wasn't sure, I am taking him today to get them posted for sure.

Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK he is posted again :) the vet said yes there was some crinkling at the bottom and said that we would post until they look great. He is a good vet, he doesn't charge me any extra to keep posting them. That is why I just continue to take them there instead of doing it myself and he is just about 10minutes away.

Thanks everyone for your opinions, very much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks poodles&adobie, yes they do grow up fast, way too fast. He is a sweetheart too. I am enjoying him and love watching him and Da'Kari play, they are just too cute.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I cant figure out paint shop pro for the life of me LOL... i have it.. but cant seem to get the hang of it.. my mum-in-law let me load her dsk on my computer. but hasnt had the time to show me all the wigga ma jiggies in it

·
Registered
602 Posts
MaryAndDobes said:
Dobilove is exactly right. Both ears have pockets so they look equal, but they're not right. They both need to be posted and you need to make sure you pull those ears as far up the posts as possible. Both of them are "sitting" on the head.
Good eye!! I didn't notice that.

Naveen

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dobilove, I love Paintshop Pro. My husband is a whiz at it and he shows me some new things and then I go nuts. He said he invented a monster <----me. LOL But I have never used it to make sig pics so I wanted to try my hand at it. There are sooo many things you can do with it. But animation shop is my fav. They work hand in hand even though they are two separate parts of the program and they come together on the disk. I love to make animations or as I usually do, I will save an animation and change it, that is fun.

The best way to learn is to just open it up and start playing. That is how Mark learned and I have learned a lot on my own with both programs but he has shown me some shortcuts and cool tricks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts