Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new camera!!! The other one was hopeless, it broke the part that opens up the lens, oh well, anyway, I got a Fujifilm FinePix S5200, it is really nice.

So I was sitting at my desk reading on the forum, Nash always sleeps almost under my chair and Da'Kari sleeps under Marks. Mark got my attention to see Nash, he is sound asleep like this ROFL. So I snapped one pic and handed the camera to Mark to snap the other. I just thought it was cute.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Haha!!! He is trying to impress you with the balance the treat on your nose trick! He found a loop hole to be able to do it!!!! lol

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Looks like he is having a rest, but keeping a restful eye on it for that just in case moment. Remember they have no pockets to put there goodies in, quite innovative idea. lol
Funny pic I love it

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL well Tracy, he doesn't seem to be the type to destroy quite yet, hopefully he will be one that doesn't "kill" his toys but that one is a pretty tough little thing, I got it for Da'Kari when she was a pup and it has survived so it must be tough, it is almost like a really thick rubber band type material, Nash loves it much more than she ever did, he chews the heck out of it and it keeps on going and going.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts