Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Ok here I go
Raven Black Beauty of Mine-- Raven because she is so dark in the coat!
Spirit of the Midnight Warrior-- Spirit was going to be called Midnight because he is also so dark and his face is very dark but after talking to my daughter and deciding that Midnight was a hard name to yell! Spirit came about! Most of the time though it is "mr. man"
Gypsy Blue Rose-- My Daughter named her.. Gypsy was a surprise. Hubby went to OK to see my Daughter and grandson and came home with Gypsy
The Blue comes in because Gypsy had blue eyes till she was a year old!
MS Foxy Blue Iris--MS stands for Mississippi because that is were we got her, Foxy because she was so Pretty. Blue because she is a blue Doberman and Iris for the blue color of Irises that I love..
Now quick story, when i was 13 Mom and I got a new Poodle Puppy, on the way home, we were trying to think of names,, Mom was coming up with dumb ones and then I said lets call her DD.. Mom loved it and I was laughing hard.. Mom its not DEE DEE its D.D. it stands for Damn Dog(that was the first time I had ever used a curse word in front of MOM) because every time the dog does something wrong you yell "Look what that Damn Dog did" Get that Damn Dog outside" So the poor poodle went through 15 years of life as Damn Dog on her AKC papers.LOL

·
Registered
606 Posts
Liberty's Surfer Girl.

AKA Jazz

G

·
well i dont have a dobe yet but i'll be getting one in ten months. her name is going to be jasmin no really huge reason why the name was chosen or a cool meaning. i was just laying in bed (i have sleeping problems) and it just popped in my head "jasmin" ill name my next dog that! and ever since then thats what i chose for the future dobe!

·
Registered
35 Posts
06gs said:
well i dont have a dobe yet but i'll be getting one in ten months. her name is going to be jasmin no really huge reason why the name was chosen or a cool meaning. i was just laying in bed (i have sleeping problems) and it just popped in my head "jasmin" ill name my next dog that! and ever since then thats what i chose for the future dobe!
Great Choice :boldblue: That's my pups name:3dbiggrin we love it as it's shortend to Jazzy all the time and lots of people say it's a lovely name when we are over the park:dancing_b

·
Registered
6 Posts
our guy was called "blue" when we rescued him BUT there is no way that was his name cause he didnt respond to it all...funny thing we really want to go to Alaska and when our elkhound died in Dec we found our chowmix whos name happened to be Denali..then a few months later we got our dobie and sticking with the alsaka theme his name is Sawyer after one of the great glaciers

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
LapDog said:
I met this girl at the dog park and her dogs name is Hippo!!!! She said no one else will have that name right? lol
We had a malamute mix when I was a teen named Megan. One day I walked her up to the local ice-cream shop to get her a cone and somebody there thought I called her Maggot - not quite sure why LOL. But it stuck. Poor, sweet Megan was called Maggot every weekend when we went to get ice-cream for the rest of her life.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Thats funny Tracy. I had a cream Standard poodle that was named Maje. Hid full reg. name was Majestic Gem. Everyone would second guess what we called him and kept asking if his name was mange and why. lol. The vet used to call him Major so it wouldn't be confused. ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey Everyone
Max already had his name when we got him, :cool2: originally we wanted to change it but after all we decided to keep it and we just simply extended it to Maximus, which I am not too sure what it means but it sounds good, at least to us it does and we got it from the movie "Gladiator". :dancing_b We love the movie and I guess Max has gine through alot when he was a pup so it reminded us of the main character in the movie whose name was Maximus.

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.