Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Chi's registered name is Noah of White Beach (don't ask me why LOL) but we named her Chihiro after the herione in Hayao Miyazaki's Japanese Disney movie "Spirited Away". It's funny that the dog has taken on many of her name sakes traits :)
I wanted to name her Hero (from Much ado About Nothing - big Shakespeare fan :) but Jordan insisted on Chihiro. It was close enough and kind of neat since it's a Japanese name and we got her here in Japan :) Recently, Jordan has informed me that our next Dobe (not for many, many years) will be named Sophie after the heroine in Miyazaki's latest film "Howls Moving Castle".

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
LapDog said:
I met this girl at the dog park and her dogs name is Hippo!!!! She said no one else will have that name right? lol
We had a malamute mix when I was a teen named Megan. One day I walked her up to the local ice-cream shop to get her a cone and somebody there thought I called her Maggot - not quite sure why LOL. But it stuck. Poor, sweet Megan was called Maggot every weekend when we went to get ice-cream for the rest of her life.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.