Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
******* was the name of a 5 month old Dobe we wanted to re-home from a rescue, we went to see her a couple of times and took the kids and my 8 year old Cavalier King Charles. She was very very bouncy and just wouldn't leave Ellie (CKC) alone and I had to make the heart braking decision not to home her :sadcry: When we got Jazzy she was called Bailey but my 8 year old son is Autistic and he had been talking about ******* for the 2 weeks we thought we would be re-homing her and he just kept calling our new pup *******. We changed the spelling to Jazmine as we call her Jaz or Jazzy all the time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
06gs said:
well i dont have a dobe yet but i'll be getting one in ten months. her name is going to be jasmin no really huge reason why the name was chosen or a cool meaning. i was just laying in bed (i have sleeping problems) and it just popped in my head "jasmin" ill name my next dog that! and ever since then thats what i chose for the future dobe!
Great Choice :boldblue: That's my pups name:3dbiggrin we love it as it's shortend to Jazzy all the time and lots of people say it's a lovely name when we are over the park:dancing_b

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.