Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I needed a new name for my boy, he was five months old when I got him through Boxer Rescue, his name was originally 'Pasher', well I didn't think much of that as a name. He had had four homes before I got him, and he is such a good boy, I decided on Cody because it sounds good, easy to shout across the field, and he answered to it almost straight away, oh, yes, and nobody else liked it!!

Previous Dobes have been called Elsa, lost at 15 yrs, Cassie lost at 14 years and Abby, old lady when I rescued her from stray kennels, mid teens probably when she was lost. All blacks.

Other present dogs are Russ, GSP originally called Prince but I thought that was a bit naff, Ben, Lab who was always Ben but I wish I had changed his name, left it because he was so nervous and still is, last but never,ever least, Nova, Vizsla, just loved the name and it suits her right down to the ground, she is a star.:dancing_b :dancing_b :dancing_b :dancing_b :dancing_b

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.