Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everyone think..we can't agree on a name so maybe you guy's can help. This will be for a female pup.

1. Chloe
2. Ivy
3. Savanna
4. Willow
5. Rhea
6. Ariss
7. Ola

:help_up_2

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Of those choices, I like Ariss. I think that you should can Ola though ;) Chloe is cute, but seems like a little cutsie dog name, I know a few Chloes and they are all little fluffs, so I might just be biased too.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I like Ariss too. Next on my list would be Rhea...and then Ivy...I think everyone always trys to call their name out loud...I do it silently in my mind...and those are the ones I like best.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I vote for Ariss too. I couldn't do rhea, that's the name of one of our servers at work and it keeps crashing, so it is usually referred to as "that bitch Rhea"! lol So for me, Rhea (although lovely) is tainted forever.

cc

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I like Willow but then maybe thats the Buffy fan in me, i also like Savanna(it's the English in me:)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Ariss

Sounds the best and original.

·
Registered
265 Posts
i like Ivy....i almost named Sassy ..Chloe..but it was too hard for the klids to say lol I also like Piper or pheobe..im a huge Charmed fan lol

·
Registered
275 Posts
I like Chloe...although this coming from a guy who named his dog Abby. We wanted something definitely feminine but easy to say.

My brother named his dog Poe. Which sounds way to much like No!...not always so good when his dog is jumping all over someone and they are shouting no, no, no! So maybe chloe isn't so great afterall.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
LOL I know the feeling about nobody agreeing on a name, it has been like ughhh around here everytime I would think of something that might work.

I have to go with the majority here, I like Ariss.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well thanks everyone lots of looks but not alot of posts. I guess only the ones that count posted :) or just nobody liked the names-that's o.k. to :)

Well the winner in the bunch is Ariss, in second place (tied) is Ivy & Willow.
I like Ariss & Ivy, hubbie likes Willow & Chloe. He says it is tough to say " Come here Ariss" I say we will say "Come Ariss" so it won't matter. I think Ivy is very girley he thinks it sounds like she will have something growing all over her body !
So I figure this, I will be the one feeding, training, picking up poop and walking the little one therefore I should be able to decide the name. Sooo it has now come down to Ariss or Ivy. Although I found another name tonight that I kinda liked Desta - maybe a little harsh for a girl.. guess I will wait to see the pups and then decide. Thanks alot !!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.