Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Intruder shoots family dog in Metairie backyard | NOLA.com

I believe they are accepting donations for his extensive care. I thought I might post it here for interests sake and in case anyone felt they might want to donate to his cause. He is owned by a friend of a friend and I feel horrible for the poor boy.

Here's hoping he heals well!

Jordan

·
Registered
675 Posts

I believe they are accepting donations for his extensive care. I thought I might post it here for interests sake and in case anyone felt they might want to donate to his cause. He is owned by a friend of a friend and I feel horrible for the poor boy.

Jordan
Contact Special Needs Dobermans also there is Care Credit which I believe is interest free for awhile.

So sorry he was shot.

·
The Dopie Dobie
1,281 Posts

Jordan

That poor baby, my heart goes out to him. Boy id like to do the same to the scumbag who did that to him. Kratos sends his love and strength out to zeus

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
My understandanding is that someone has stepped up and is covering the cost of surgery, and that they are turning away donations at this point (they are taking names of those who would like to donate, in case the dog requires further treatment). The dog had surgery Wednesday afternoon, but I haven't seen an update since then.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Wishing a speedy recovery for Zeus!;!!!
I hope the punk brags about it to the wrong person and gets caught.

·
Riley's Mom
527 Posts
My eyes watered while looking at those photos and reading the article. I'm glad they were able to get the donations to help him recover. What an angel. While I wish these types of incidents never had to have happened, they also remind me just how wonderful and self sacrificing these creatures are for their family.

Get well soon, Zeus!

:respect:

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Perfect example for why I always tell people if they want protection get a security system and/or a gun. Dogs can be wonderful deterrents but they aren't bulletproof. Literally.

I hope this guy recovers quickly. Poor pupper.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
This just breaks my heart - his sweet face!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts