Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some new pics I got over the last week. Some of my Delicate Flower and the Weed. You can really see she is growing like crazy. Since it was posting night, I captured a few shots between posting. Its hard to get both of them to sit there and look at the camera at the same time. Even though they are goofy expressions, mission completed.

This is my "Delicate Flower" in case you didn't know...

The "Weed" with Big Sis...

"Stop laughing at me, Dad."

Even some weeds are pretty.

Two pees in a pod.

Just some Goofy expressions

·
Registered
602 Posts
Wow, beatiful pics. Man...I haven't been here in a while, you got another puppy? Congrats!

Naveen

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
That weed will be catching up to the delicate flower in no time. I remember the size difference in the videos and WOWEEEEE!!!! The posting looks great.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Good pics Kratty and your nickname sure fits. She has grown so much. Good pictures too.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
The baby has a lovely cheeky grin and from the one pic i can see she is seesawing(growing up from front to back as she looks high at the back at the moment but she will even up)and Niki is as beautiful as ever.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Beautiful young ladies you have there! Great pics!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Great photos. I love the smiling ones.

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
The baby has a lovely cheeky grin and from the one pic i can see she is seesawing(growing up from front to back as she looks high at the back at the moment but she will even up)and Niki is as beautiful as ever.
I don't want to hijack but I've always worried about Jordan's future physical health because his back has always been like this. He is over 6 months now. Is there a chance he'll grow out of it?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts