Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

New poster here. I am looking to get a doberman and have started reaching out to breeders. Anyone familiar with Mystikos Doberman in NH? Looking for feedback on them as a breeder, their dogs, and their support level... would love to hear about any experiences you have.

Many thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,832 Posts
Hello,

New poster here. I am looking to get a doberman and have started reaching out to breeders. Anyone familiar with Mystikos Doberman in NH? Looking for feedback on them as a breeder, their dogs, and their support level... would love to hear about any experiences you have.

Many thanks!
Good job on the new thread....go back to your intro thread some good intel resides there now

·
Premium Member
6,832 Posts
The thread thats titled "Girls Outside" ....visit there sometime.......its a place where we all just goof off ...tease each other ...and talk about stupied stuff.....check it out......it's where the "special people reside" .....LOL ....seriously great place to visit. Lots of laughter ......

·
ಠ_ಠ
6,566 Posts
I know Dawn, and I like her program. Contact her...she has a litter on the ground right now.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I know Dawn through dog shows (we share a handler) and I am familiar with the dam and sire of this litter. This is a wonderful pairing with great temperaments. Dawn is a very nice person and I have no hesitation about recommending that you talk to her about this litter.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know Dawn through dog shows (we share a handler) and I am familiar with the dam and sire of this litter. This is a wonderful pairing with great temperaments. Dawn is a very nice person and I have no hesitation about recommending that you talk to her about this litter.
Thanks, this is good feedback. Since we are new to this, being able to tell if it's a good pairing is a bit out of our league. Definitely learning the about what to look for though!

·
Super Moderator
21,148 Posts
If Dobe_Mom recommends this litter, I would trust her. I've known her well enough for enough years now to trust her recommendations. Good luck with your puppy search and I'm so thrilled to see you doing your research!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts