Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17 year old GIRL MURDERED by the dude she met on MYSPACE !!!

Taylor Behl, a 17 yr old student from VA, has been found murdered. For those that weren't following the story, her body turned up yesterday in a shallow grave and was confirmed to be that of Taylor Behl. I'm not sure how she met the prime suspect, Ben Fawley, but he claims to be an amateur photographer and is being held by authorities. She has a MySpace page and to see the comments from people while she was missing right up to finding the body is pretty sad and intense. I don't think they ever mentioned MySpace on the news but keep in mind that there are over 30 million people on this network so the odds are pretty good that you'll interact with some psychos and possibly some predators along the way (male or female). Just be careful and use common sense especially if you are female. I know firsthand the amount of emails that women get every day, half from guys posing as amateur photographers. It's a shame that a site such as this has had so much negative publicity lately.

Check out her my space page, which is still up and all the comments her friends have been leaving her from the day she disappeared up until today.
(copy and paste the links)

http://www.myspace.com/doowop

Here is the story on Fox News:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,171446,00.html

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
There was a woman who was killed and her baby taken from her womb from another woman on a dog forum about a year ago. Not Doberman forum. I think it was a terrier breed. Creepy stuff!
ETA that the 2 women "knew" each other from the dog forum.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea just proves that it doesn't matter where you are there are always people out there that might hurt you.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
CoAl-s-Mom said:
There was a woman who was killed and her baby taken from her womb from another woman on a dog forum about a year ago. Not Doberman forum. I think it was a terrier breed. Creepy stuff!
ETA that the 2 women "knew" each other from the dog forum.

I remember following that story... I think they were Rat Terriers (but could be wrong)... If I remember correctly the psycho killer in that story had been a member of several boards and was known to be a bit strange by some of the posts she made. She had left (or was kicked off, not sure which) that particular group and came back under a different name and ultimately got this woman's address in a guise to check out a litter of pups... Such a tradgedy... I wonder what ever came of that case....

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
If I remember correctly the psycho killer in that story had been a member of several boards and was known to be a bit strange by some of the posts she made. She had left (or was kicked off, not sure which) that particular group and came back under a different name.........

Now that is REALLY creepy. *if you know what I mean*

·
Registered
460 Posts
Lexus said:
If I remember correctly the psycho killer in that story had been a member of several boards and was known to be a bit strange by some of the posts she made. She had left (or was kicked off, not sure which) that particular group and came back under a different name.........

Now that is REALLY creepy. *if you know what I mean*
:eek: Yes I do.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
TracyJo said:
It was a woman. She killed the lady and then cut her baby from her body. Miraculously the baby survived but the psycho tried to pass it off as hers for a day or two before she was caught.
I think PD was talking about the guy that killed the teenage girl.

·
Registered
232 Posts
TracyJo said:
It was a woman. She killed the lady and then cut her baby from her body. Miraculously the baby survived but the psycho tried to pass it off as hers for a day or two before she was caught.

wtf why would someoen want to do that, what is the point, psycho ppl damn

·
Registered
111 Posts
i thought that girl knew that guy from the college she was going to if im not mistaken...was on the news that he was a counselor or maybe im got it all screwed up which wouldnt be the first time.....LOL

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
who knows krys we are all talking about so many storys its hard to keep track of which details go with which one but either way knowing the person or not y would someone do that. Some people are so sick.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Gunner said:
wtf why would someoen want to do that, what is the point, psycho ppl damn

Exactly! That's what I wanted to say but couldn't because I was to sickened (is sickened a word?) by what people on this earth can and will do. I really don't understand how anyone can do these crimes to people and live with them selves. Let me be the judge at these people's court. I am sure these kinds of crimes will stop in a hurry! They should get the same thing done to them as they do to other people!

Very disturbing...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
Exactly! That's what I wanted to say but couldn't because I was to sickened (is sickened a word?) by what people on this earth can and will do. I really don't understand how anyone can do these crimes to people and live with them selves. Let me be the judge at these people's court. I am sure these kinds of crimes will stop in a hurry! They should get the same thing done to them as they do to other people!

Very disturbing...
seriously i mean its not how as much as WHY? Whats the point disgusting

1 - 20 of 23 Posts