Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sookie got her second major this past weekend at the Marion KC in Ft Wayne, IN under judge Frank T. Sabella. She is now CH Sho-me's Queen of Diamonds!!

She left home the last weekend in July with 2 pts to be shown by her breeder and now came home Sunday a champion!!!

I am so excited to have my very 1st champion and also for her breeders for breeding this incredible litter! Sookie is now the 3rd champion out of her litter!!

·
joie de vivre
11,246 Posts
Congratulations on your first champion! How exciting!

Reactions: nagaer525

·
One Lucky Mama!
892 Posts
Congratulations! :clappinghat:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Huge congrats on your new Champion and your first one at that..I bet you are so very excited to have her back home..

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,597 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations on Sookie's Championship - that's awesome!! Can't wait to see that winning/new champion photo!! :)

Jan

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Congrats!!

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
WO! Congrats! What are your plans with her in the future?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Right now Sookie is just taking is easy on the couch. But soon I plan on showing her myself for her Grand Champion points.

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Right now Sookie is just taking is easy on the couch. But soon I plan on showing her myself for her Grand Champion points.
That is awesome! I bet you are so happy to have her home!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yeah.... huge Congrats Melissa and congrats to my favorite "WOW" dog ...Sookie ..!!! love that girl...!!! :clap:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts