Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was working on the computer the other day which is situated in the spare bedroom when i heard this loud snoring noise coming from the main bedroom,guess what it was? My new rap partner!! at a stadium near you soon
BRUMINEM AND HIS PARTNER IN CRIME
SNOOZE DOGGY DOG

:help_up_2 :help_up_2 :help_up_2 :help_up_2 :help_up_2 :emo11:

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DaKari said:
LOL brum you are too funny! Looks like she's been in the Tequila!!
I have said this before Amber has not got a drink problem,she drinks,gets drunk,falls over,NO PROBLEM!!!
:largegr: :largegr: :help_up_2 :emo11:

·
Registered
365 Posts
B'wolf, I haven't been on line for ages......and here's another thread with Amber on the grog! First step to recovery is admitting that there is a problem. Now you look into that girl's eye and tell me drink is not an issue???

Edit: had another look at the pic, realised you could only look into one eye, not eyes, as I originally posted. Amber has the drunken one eye open, one eye closed thing going on!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
hahaha I forgot to comment on this thread! That is too funny and of course the comments on her drinking problem HILARIOUS! :)

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Brum - You need to break out that handbook again, flip to the by-laws to section 8, subsection C, paragraph 43
"In agreement with the aforementioned dictate, the custodians of this nobel and very distinguished breed solomenly vow to never take, display, or share photographs that would lead commoners or anyone else to believe they anything but the nobel and distinguished dogs that they are. Breach of this precept will aknowledge your willingness and desire to surrender the offended party to TracyJo Hyden on Okinawa, Japan"

It's all right there in black and white - it's a shame really, I know you love your pack - but you may as well send them all on over - Mark is gone now for quite some time so my schedule is free to pick them up from Naha International anytime - the sooner the better - you've broken this rule before and were lucky that none of us pointed it out...

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
LOL!!! You are always good for a laugh Brum!! I can imagine how fun it must be around your house with all the four legged comedians!

·
Premium Member
8,861 Posts
TracyJo said:
Brum - You need to break out that handbook again, flip to the by-laws to section 8, subsection C, paragraph 43
"In agreement with the aforementioned dictate, the custodians of this nobel and very distinguished breed solomenly vow to never take, display, or share photographs that would lead commoners or anyone else to believe they anything but the nobel and distinguished dogs that they are. Breach of this precept will aknowledge your willingness and desire to surrender the offended party to TracyJo Hyden on Okinawa, Japan"

It's all right there in black and white - it's a shame really, I know you love your pack - but you may as well send them all on over - Mark is gone now for quite some time so my schedule is free to pick them up from Naha International anytime - the sooner the better - you've broken this rule before and were lucky that none of us pointed it out...
But Tracy, do you think you can handle all those dogs with a broken ankle? You might want to wait awhile :)

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
velmadobe said:
But Tracy, do you think you can handle all those dogs with a broken ankle? You might want to wait awhile :)
Good news on the ankle front - evidentally Dr. #1 who said it was fractured was smoking crack - Dr. #2 laughed and said, oh no, it's so not fractured, just badly sprained - Feeling better every day, in fact, plan on getting back to the track on Monday :)
Dr. #2 was very nice and even gave me really good drugs that I can't take because Mark isn't here and I don't think it would be wise for Jordan's only parent (on the island at least) to be stoned. I wonder what the shelf life for percocet is... If it's longer than 9 months, I can have one heck of a good time when hubby returns :)
Bad thing was that I had badly wanted to sign up for a fitness challenge but couldn't because of Dr. #1 wouldn't give me medical clearance - now the challenge class is full - stupid, Dr. #1!!! :-(
Sorry for the brief hijack :)

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TracyJo said:

O.K. Trace i give in you can have them i just need to get a bigger box :)
As for hijacking the thread,you hijack away, i have told you if you need to talk about your need to take prescription meds,then talk away admitting you have a problem is the first step.You and Amber will make a good team hahahahahaha.:) :) :)
:largegr: :bouncesgr :help_up_2 :emo11:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts