Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was actually going to write earlier today and ask about a tooth problem... Chi had lost all of her baby teeth save one, the adult had come in right beside it but the baby tooth didn't even seem loose.
That is no longer a problem. Thanks to a rousing game of decapitate the teddy bear toy, she just lost her last baby tooth. She flung the toy, I heard something hard hit the window and it was her tooth! I know I'm nuts but I'm going to keep it... Jordan wants to put it under her pillow in an effort to trick the tooth fairy but I convinced her that it is a high crime to play tricks on the tooth fairy, easter bunny and of course santa :)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
aww! lol duchess would love that game! Decapitate the teddy bear!!! hopefully the toothfairy gives her a bone...or a treat under her pillow. lol

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Decapitate Teddy Bear Game, just leads to more and more terror in the stuffie community.......I now have a "Serial Stuffie Killer", so far the stuffie count is up to 9.....

·
Registered
460 Posts
Thanks to a rousing game of decapitate the teddy bear toy, she just lost her last baby tooth. She flung the toy, I heard something hard hit the window and it was her tooth! I know I'm nuts but I'm going to keep it...
You're not nuts! Okay maybe you are but then I am too. ;) I kept all of Ava's puppy teeth that I was able to find in a little pill vial. I found most of them after games of decapitate the teddy, duck, bunny, ect. too

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
What a good girl Chi is. That stuffie must have done something very wrong to be decapitated. Gracie has only decapitated 2 of her own, but several of my mother in laws dogs toys. :D Every time we go over there Gracie finds a new toy to distroy. :D I believe Gracies last tennis ball count was up to 13 or 14 that she has destroyed. She is a real toy chewer. :)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
all I got to say is LOL... if i had saved all the teeth from all the dogs..Oh my.. then talk about hair.. Hell, I would not have to buy another doberman,, i could build my own..LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts