Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom and I went to this "Cats 'n' Dogs store today...we've never been there before...but figure we would check it out. I loved it! It had alot of dog stuff but for humans lol...and some stuff for the dogs too.
They had decks of playing cards...but it doesnt look like they have Doberman ones..I checked on the website too...
but my mom got me a T-shirt!

The owner also had her dog hanging out there...it was this real cute Winn Dixie of a dog :) shaggy, smiley face sooo cute! haha.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
yeah i would say to check out their website...but I didnt see the same shirt on the site...
This one I got was 15.95...which isnt that bad for a small specialty store you know?
but for anything else or just to look around the website is...
www.woofwoofmeow.com
type in cats 'n' dogs at google...

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Thats a nice shirt LD. I like it a lot.

ps4570 that is a cute shirt. How old is your daughter that will be wearing that? I bet she loves it.

·
Registered
602 Posts
That is a nice looking t-shirt LapDog, I am going to check out that website.

Thanks for sharing.

ps4570 said:
Hey, I just got a new tee for my daughter. We put it on Lena to model for ya all.

That t-shirt made my laugh:3dbiggrin I would like to get one for Princess!

Naveen

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Funny t-shirts, I really like the one you got LapDog.

·
Registered
954 Posts
ps4570 that is a cute shirt. How old is your daughter that will be wearing that? I bet she loves it.
She is 10 and yes, she loves it. We told her she couldn't wear it to school. I was afraid they would send her home. When I asked her for the shirt today, to take a picture, she pulled it out of her backpack. She pointed out that I never said she couldn't bring it to school, just she couldn't wear it. I'm glad her teacher has a sense of humor!

Phil

·
Super Moderator
15,649 Posts
Lapdog, I think you mentioned you were a graphic design major? would you be interested in teaming up to make some tee's? i posted a few quick drawings in this thread a while back, http://www.dobermantalk.com/showthread.php?t=1781&page=2
and I think that the black/blue design is really attractive. I'm willing to sketch a few more ideas if there is enough interest to produce a few dozen.
BTW, great find at that local store!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lapdog, I think you mentioned you were a graphic design major? would you be interested in teaming up to make some tee's? i posted a few quick drawings in this thread a while back
actually I suck with computers :) I want to do Illustration or art...we did that one t-shirt for the site...but it hasnt been made or figure out how to do the shipment...and stuff...
I like that blue and black with all of our pictures on this site we could do a bunch a cool things with permission...I don't mind putting stuff out their that could be made I just don't know how to make it happen...I think we were going to do it so that maybe the profits can go to a dobe rescue. :)
Im pretty busy with massage school but I still draw pretty often so just PM me if ya have any ideas:)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Backinblack started that page to get designs to put on all kinds of stuff :) like I said I dont mind designing I am just clueless about putting it all together...and taking care of everything else :)
but that would be neat to have a big collection of things that we can all design and paint! I hear lexus does some great stuff too! :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
ps4570 said:
She is 10 and yes, she loves it. We told her she couldn't wear it to school. I was afraid they would send her home. When I asked her for the shirt today, to take a picture, she pulled it out of her backpack. She pointed out that I never said she couldn't bring it to school, just she couldn't wear it. I'm glad her teacher has a sense of humor!

Phil
Thats funny. Leave it to a kid to want to show and tell no matter what and bend the rules. If it was me, I would have done the same thing. Show your doberman pride. It passes for generations. :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Love that t-shirt! I really need to find me some Doberman things. All we have is a calendar (already have 2007's too! hehe). Around here it's hard to find stuff tho...:(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts