Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HUbby drove downo NC/Sc border Sunday and picked up my 7 week old red baby girl :) shes sooooo cute! lol Havent decided on a name yet...
these are what ive come up with so far....
Brandy
Kiera (sp?)
Sierra

those r it so far lol she goes to the vet soon for checkup and worming shots ect :) ill get better pics soon. my flash is brok eon my dig cam so i can only take pics outside and todayits too windy and cold to go out for pics lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
She is gorgeous!!!!! I want a red!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i wanted to keep one of Lucys reds when she had her litter this past Sept but the reds went first. They r all growin into such big beautiful dobes and i couldnt wait to get another puppy :) Shes sleepin on my bed after playtime of gettin the socks when i was foldin laundry lol

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i havent introduced them yet given her time to settle in dont want to overwhelm her lol Will prob do the introductions tomarrow....:)
i like all those names...:) its so hard pickin Just the RIGHT name lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
She's so cute! I wanted a red female and was going to name her Scarlett but ended up with my red boy Cedric instead, he was as cute and tiny as your new girl once.......now he's HUGE!!!!!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I'm with Jedski on this Sienna is so dobe,and suits that little'un well she is a lovely puppy.Give her a kiss from me (love that puppy breath)

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Ooooooooh! I love the red ones! When I got my black male, I was soooooo close to getting a red one also. VERY cute pup. Congrats!

Theuer- LOVE your dogs ears.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts