Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We drove about 2 hours to meet Capone and his parents. We fell in love immediately and decided to leave a deposit. My girlfriend and I are suuuuuper excited to pick him up x-mas eve!!!! Can't wait. Hope you all enjoy the pics!!! Thanks for all the useful info!!! (the last pic is of the proud father)

·
Mom of the Herd
238 Posts
If u could only KEEP them little for a lot longer, he's so sweet. They grow way to fast...... One day I had this little tiny girl, turned around I had a baby horse. I love her more each day. U'll get alot of joy brought to your life. Congrads!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Breeder made an exception because we were going to be out of town for thanksgiving weekend and I wanted dibs on the black male...but I know what u mean. Thanks guys!!! I can't stop looking at the pics :)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Cutie pie!! If you are picking up Capone next month, are you having him cropped or will he be done by then?if you are doing it, let folks know where you are so they can recommend a good vet. A gorgeous baby with a less than stellar crop is a shame. Either way, congrats!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will be cropping his ears shortly after I pick up the dog. Before i even left the deposit i did research on vets in southern ca for cropping. It came down to 2 vets Dr. Jezbera and Dr. LaBounty. Turns out the the breeder took his dogs to LaBounty. I've heard nothing but good things about him and seeing his work in person reassured me even more.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I adore the pics of your sweet black boy, keep them coming! Also, make sure he stays with his brothers and sisters and mom til he's at least 8 weeks old (no matter how tempting puppy breath is).

·
Registered
478 Posts
Nice looking sire, are the puppies from a show breeder??

Congratulations on you new puppy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts