·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,256 Posts
An initial scan of the calendar and grilling of my daughter says that everything is GO! What time were you thinking of?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YAY! :)

How about sometime midafternoonish? 1? 2?

·
Super Moderator
26,256 Posts
I can manage any time. I'm wondering if 1:00 might be better if an afternoon thunderstorm pattern has set itself up?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ooohh... I totally spaced that we're in thunderstorm season! 1 would work just fine. I'm free all day, either way :)

·
Super Moderator
26,256 Posts
1 PM on Sat., May 26th sounds OK to me. Guess we should wait and see if anyone else chimes in with their druthers.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe Atlas's Dad will chime in... Where are ya Mike?! :)

Reactions: melbrod

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
When I lived in Denver I looooved that place! Normally I am against dog parks but Chatfield to me is different. It is a few HUNDRED acres and you really don't have to see another dog if you don't want to. There are ponds and a river for swimming and wading, and a bunch of off trails for hiking.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I lived in Denver I looooved that place! Normally I am against dog parks but Chatfield to me is different. It is a few HUNDRED acres and you really don't have to see another dog if you don't want to. There are ponds and a river for swimming and wading, and a bunch of off trails for hiking.
This is me, totally! I'd never take a dog to a dog park- but this place is wonderful :) so big that the dogs can be dogs! swimming and racing through the brush.

They took away the river from us this year :( the fenced in the park just above it, which is lame.

Reactions: Sinister

·
The DogFather
377 Posts
Busy busy at work...I don't get on the forum (or the internet, period) much anymore.

I have tentatively planned a big camping trip this weekend...or rather some friends have, but Kerry is going to las Vegas for a ladies weekend so I'm thinking ill stay home and sleep in late and be lazy at the house all weekend while she's gone...so, tentatively, I'm in :dancing_3:dan2:

·
Super Moderator
26,256 Posts
Busy busy at work...I don't get on the forum (or the internet, period) much anymore.

I have tentatively planned a big camping trip this weekend...or rather some friends have, but Kerry is going to las Vegas for a ladies weekend so I'm thinking ill stay home and sleep in late and be lazy at the house all weekend while she's gone...so, tentatively, I'm in :dancing_3:dan2:
:fireworks:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I wish I didn't have to work ;(, and it will be a busy day at work to boot with the holiday weekend looming. Take pictures....lots of them!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yuppie wagon?! hehe. We'll see ya there. Owl Glen parking!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Heres Callie at Chatfield yesterday :)

My water dobe! She still swims a little funky- but that nub was going a million miles an hour.

·
Got mutt?
13,818 Posts
I won't be in CO until sometime in July. We are going up for my daughter's birthdy, which is on the 13th. I wasn't planning on going at all this year (unless we had a hurricane), but she wanted to visit her grandparents, who will be there for the summer.

By the way, how far from Pueblo is this park? We will be in Rye, which is about 20 to 30 minutes southwest of Pueblo. I'm thinking about bringing Ilka with us.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Google maps says you're about 2.5 hours out.

Darn and drat.. needs to be closer!

Reactions: Rosemary
1 - 20 of 45 Posts