Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would share some pics of a RARE occasion at my house. Both of my children are sleeping and it's only 8pm. Hopefully this wont back fire on me and at midnight they will decide it is time to get up and play.

Remington holding his bed as he sleeps

So innocent looking.......

My foster girl Nyx (She was renamed by her soon to be new owners)

Nyx Miss Goddess of Night

Thanks for looking and I'm enjoying my quiet time :tongueout2:

·
Registered
793 Posts
they are really cute, but really really cute when they are sleeping. Oh how I wish. Mine is going through her late night zoomies as I type this. ughhhhh.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
They look like perfect angels to me.

Reactions: RemRem's Mom

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
aww so cute, and I love the name Nyx .. you wouldnt happen to be familiar with the House of Night series would you? hehe .. both of them look like little angels all tucked in for the night, so precious!

·
Super Moderator
21,896 Posts
Nice pictures! I had a foster kitty I named Nyx once.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aww so cute, and I love the name Nyx .. you wouldnt happen to be familiar with the House of Night series would you? hehe .. both of them look like little angels all tucked in for the night, so precious!
Actually I'm not but I just looked it up and think I will have to check it out.
When Nyx came to us she was called Sunshine and I was not too fond of it and she did not know it so we changed it to something more fitting to her. Her soon to be forever parents were all for the new name so now she is the lil Goddess of the house. I love to find different names so when I call for my dog I don't get five others. lol

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just a funny story to add. Tonight is totally different and the zoomies have claimed both of them. Too the point that Remington was heading for the couch to do his race track moves and Nyx tried to intercept him. Remington changed directions in mid air did an awesome table surf off the coffee table clearing it off in the process of landing on the other side. Thankfully no one was hurt in the making of this......now I pray for the sleep Gods to claim them again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts