Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
??Little?? LOL his expression in the first pic is so funny, I bet he was thinking "I about to show you little devil" He is so CUTE!

Yep I can definitely relate!!

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
??Little?? LOL his expression in the first pic is so funny, I bet he was thinking "I about to show you little devil" He is so CUTE!

Yep I can definitely relate!!

Ha ha well maybe not little....he was pretty good about letting me dress him up, didn't try and get me back for it!

Carol

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
To me he looks like "ok mom, are you done having fun on my behalf". Cute boy.

Reactions: Luvbirds

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
That's awesome! He'll have to break that one back out at Halloween time! :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
OMG, that is just too cute! He makes a perfect devil dog

I can't believe how grown up he looks. He is such a handsome man! And I'm sure you're sick of me saying this by now, but I'm going to say it anyway...I just love Petey!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
He looks such a gentle calm lad,if you want a devil come get Mischa!! I'll give you 24 hours before you bring her back. He has a lovely deep muzzle for such a young boy just what i like to see in a male Dobie.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He looks such a gentle calm lad,if you want a devil come get Mischa!! I'll give you 24 hours before you bring her back. He has a lovely deep muzzle for such a young boy just what i like to see in a male Dobie.
Truth is.....he is really calm and mellow....only if....he has been run for a long while, and has had enough positive attention! And he still has these periods of time where he goes insane....thankfully not every day anymore! Amazing how much they change, just as you think I can't handle this crazy dog anymore, they mature a bit and you can! Petey actually cuddled with one of the boys friends last night! The kid was soooo happy (a 18 YEAR OLD!) he said your Petey and I have a bond! Made me really happy too!

Carol & Petey!
ox

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Awwww what an angel...hehe!! Jasmine never needed the costume, she spruted real horns!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I don't believe that Petey could ever have 'devil in him' he is so gorgeous! If ever he gets too much to handle you know where to send him!

Those pictures are ace (as always!)

x

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are there any Dobies out there...except for Rudy, that don't have a bit of the devil in them?????

Carol

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That is so cute. He is getting so big!

·
Registered
662 Posts
He's so cute, love the first picture what a look of mischief in his eyes. I got lucky this time Prince was the perfect puppy, but my first boy was always up to no good.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He's so cute, love the first picture what a look of mischief in his eyes. I got lucky this time Prince was the perfect puppy, but my first boy was always up to no good.
He is actually pretty good now, except....when he is looking for attention, which can be often if he is not a tired Dobie! He will grab any possession of yours and RUN! Some how he knows what to grab too! Best game in the world have 6 different people playing catch me.

Carol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts