Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww Im so sorry about Damien...He seemed like such a great pup! I hope you are feeling better and you know like you said It's not your fault. People are so reckless with other peoples things and actual living creatures! During the night on halloween some kids Kicked in our fence and broke two boards...they don't think at all that first they vandalized property and second it could have been possible for the dogs to get out and we live next to a kinda busy road at times. even though we are out there with them...they could have found it before we have.
I saw an animal planet with 3 corgie puppies the first one came in with some seizures etc...and they discovered it was poison...then sure enough the next two puppies followed expierencing the same stuff...after watching that one show I think it would make think something like this was poison...I would think the vet would have suspected poison :( I think we can all learn from your expeirence, especially all the members that currently have dobe puppies right now and even the older dogs.

Im so sorry for your little guy! but you did everything you ever could for him

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.