Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought Layla for an Ultra sound today and I have a confirmed pregnany.

Layla is Ch. Marquis' I Am Arya (MontyxEnvy daughter)
Sire --Ch. Tiburon Arsenal, littermate to Bella, (GarboxBlue son)

Puppies expecpted about June 4th...
I am so excited about this litter.. Both parents are clear vWD and neg to Dr. Muers gene test...

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!!

Reactions: rainddobes

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
OMG!! Lucky!! You have to keep us updated. I love the Red boy! What a pedigree these babies are going to have. HUGE MAJOR CONGRATS!!!!!

Reactions: rainddobes

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Now this is a put together pedigree. I like what you are doing. The puppies should really be something. I'm anxious to see!

On the other end, here's to the work ahead! May you really enjoy the blessings that come with it.

This should be one of this year's greatest litters. This is a very good pedigree combination which should be very productive.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Now this is a put together pedigree. I like what you are doing. The puppies should really be something. I'm anxious to see!

On the other end, here's to the work ahead! May you really enjoy the blessings that come with it.

This should be one of this year's greatest litters. This is a very good pedigree combination which should be very productive.
Thanks Sandra,
I have always loved Garbo. I got to see her a lot while she was young and showing in the classes..What can I say about Blue....One of the top producing sires around..What a combo....And now look what they produced.. Bella now being specialed, Azaria Canadian Ch and needing a couple of points to finish in the states,Cole needing a few singles to finish and now Gunner... I also have known Gunner as a puppy and watched him at the Nationals going BOS and first time in the ring as a special over tons of Stunnning males much older than him.. I had made up my mind to go to Gunner last year and never wavered from my decision..
Layla has proved herself to be an excellent producer..with Champion and pointed get out there....And the best of all...we have some great health and longevity added to the mix..I am very excited and think this will be Layla's best litter yet...Although I am not looking forward to the morning POOP FESTS, I will enjoy every minute I can spend with these puppies.. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts