Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. i said i would be trying to do more video,so i went to training night as a spectator(not been well this week so did not do any running about)but i got some video of a rescue dobe named Abbi(actually i didn't ask how to spell her name,it might be Abbey or Abbie)she is gorgeous and totally in love with everyone,she is owned by the people from dobe rescue who's companion show we went to a couple of weeks ago,but that is by the by, her mom is going to join us here on dobetalk anyhoo so she will introduce herself later no doubt(and tell me how to spell Abbi's name).Now this dobe is just one big bundle of hugs(and she has stolen my heart)but she does the most cute tricks and i have VIDEO!!!!yeah!! sorry the quality is not so good and the background noise is not so good either(we were in the training hall)
Laydees aaand generman i present to you Abbi the Wonder Dobe
Sorry!! click on linkhttp://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/brumwolf/?action=view&current=Picture001.flvHope it works folks
:help_up_2 I mean it:help_up_2 Really i'm Crazy:help_up_2 :emo11:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awwww! I look forward to having them on here! Those are some nifty tricks! Duchess will sometimes play dead like that if she has the CRAZIES on carpeting lol...she is picky...haha and she likes bow. That is a great looking free spirited dobe you found us! lol

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Oh! I have to teach Rommel to say Hi!!!!!!!!!! That looks like an easy but SO CUTE trick! She is adorable, I cant wait to meet them :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That is cute. She looks like a doll.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
She's one talented Doberman. Mensa woke up and now she's checking all over the house trying to find the dog she heard, so the sound checks out OK!

We're falling behind in the trick department, we gotta get busy.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Abbie's mom needs to be careful, i mean at training nights about going home time when i'm tired, it could be so easy for me to take the wrong dobe home she looks so like Mischa(but without the misbehaviour)Mistakes happen when i'm around!!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Have to agree w/ Chaz. Have definitely not allowing Java to live up to her potential. Both Nikita and Abbey put me to shame! (Although Java was quick to corner a grasshopper that got into the house last night - the way she was barking and staring intently into the corner I thought she had cornered - eek - a mouse!)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Thanks for putting the vid on Brum, bless her she loves to show off, shes so quick to learn. Will have to try and video her doing some of her other tricks. Trouble is I'm running out of tricks to teach her, anyone got any ideas?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts