Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my grands to the park today and my sweet sweet granddaughter Brooklynn dropped my digital camera and BROKE it. :sadcry: Hubby is trying to fix it but I think we may have to send it to the big photobucket in the sky.

Well anyway, here are some pics of the grands with the pups that we took last night before my digital was dropped. :sadcry: Geeze, this is the last photo's I can share until I either get a new camera or he fixes this one.

This is Brooklynn, 7 with Da'Kari.

and Nicholas, 10 with them both, they were pulling on a doggie ring.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww im so sorry about your camera! :( Thats a bummer! Is it just a coincidence(sp) that the girls are hanging out together Brooklyn and Dakari...and the boys are hanging out together Nash and Nicholas!? lol :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
They are all beautiful, the grands and Dobes. I am so very sorry to hear about your camera. I am a pro at breaking them myself. What is wrong with it?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LD if you look closely Da'Kari is buried under Nick and Nash, well under Nash anyway. LOL

SeaNemesis, when we turn it on or off the lens won't go in or out or open the shutter, it is stuck. I am hoping Mark can fix it, he is always good at stuff like this but I am not sure it will ever be the same LOL. I told him I could get me a new one and he can have that one ROFL cause he has been wanting one, I think that's fair!!! ROFL j/k geeze, I don't know what I will do without my camera, I use it ALOT!!!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Great pictures,but it is not a good idea to let those man eaters by kids you know,they might give them a nasty lick.
:3dbiggrin :eek2:

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Really nice pics. Your grandchilderen are beautiful !

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone, and thank you okie, she is sweet as can be except around camera's LOL, well hubby came in today and handed me the batteries from my camera and said "before your camera passed away it ask me to give you these" I said, "It is dead, it is really dead"?? and he said "yes, we can't save every patient" soooo my camera that I used almost everyday sent to the big photobucket in the sky, my heart is broken, but I still adore my little sweety pie granddaughter, she is my little heart.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts