Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I hope she is getting better, The only thing I can think of to make her feel a little bit better is a few extra treats. :) I know it isn't anything medical but I know when I am hurt or don't feel good I want a special treat.

Please keep us updated. Also I would like to wish you good luck on trying to make her take it easy over the next few days. I know how hard that can be. With Gracie it is next to impossible. :(

Good luck again.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I didn't know that this happened a month ago. Sorry for my mistake. I just found the dates on the posts.

I would take her to another vet for a second opinion. Two heads are better than one right? That way maybe the second vet might see something the first vet didn't. I am not trying to say that your vet isn't good, I just think that having two different sets of eyes looking at the same thing might have a better outcome. I would also ask a vet about giving her a baby asprin a day. My brother in law gives his dog one every morning for her arthritis. It has helped her a lot considering she couldn't even stand and now she can walk with out pain. That should help some. Poor girl though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.