Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dancing_b Hi Everyone
Just wanted to let you know my girl Hiedi has finely breed. I got scared she wouldn't. I even went to the point of calling a vet to see if he could take sperm from my male (BlueMoon) and inject it in her. Well he said yes but couldn't promise it would work for $400.00. Thank God they did it on there own. I will know if it took in about 30 days. I just love puppy breath. I can hardly wait. Im so happy. I already have homes for them when they come. I got 12 people lined up. I know she want have that many but I want parents for them when they do come. Some people will have to wait until next year to get there babies.
Just wanted the world to know about my fur kids. BYE
Patricia:boldblue:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Congrats!! :D

It's so exciting, isn't it? My sister just went through this in the summer. She successfully had 9 pups! My Bruno being one of them (a twin too hehe).

Can't wait to hear if it took!! Keep us posted.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
YAY!!!! Duchess is jealous...She would love to be a mommy dog...too bad for her she wont...lol Hope all goes well!!!

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Yes Tom, 19 months is too young but what's just as bad if not worse is the fact that Heidi is an albino.

Patricia,
You will not receive congratulations from me. I have to ask though why you've decided to post this information here. Given the fact that you haven't posted here in a very long time and that you know how the vast majority of our members feel about breeding albinos, I assume the only reason you've decided to grace us with this information is to start the old argument up again.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Given the fact that you haven't posted here in a very long time and that you know how the vast majority of our members feel about breeding albinos, I assume the only reason you've decided to grace us with this information is to start the old argument up again.
I assumed the same thing. This is really getting old.

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Ouch....I think this thread was made just to start trouble.

Anyone who would breed an Albino obviously does not care about the breed. I agree with tracy I will not offer any congrats.

This thread is useless, this person knows how we feel about the subject of breeding Albinos.

Thread closed!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.