Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that I have finally learned how to post pics so you guys are in trouble. Being that I am a photo fanatic you should be getting to view a lot of pics from now on. Ok, so here goes. My little girl Jada is quite the comedian.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Hmmm...you mean your girl "Tupper"? HAHA. That first pic is the "I'm invisible" pose...a classic and my personal favorite. Very cute...

·
Registered
821 Posts
Yes, and I would guess her last name is 'Ware"? LOL , Love those pictures and the first is my favorite.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
HAHA! Duchess will do that with a stainless steel bowl if we take it outside! haha :) She sure is cute and pretty!

·
Premium Member
8,858 Posts
very cute!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Cute. Keep the bowls hidden from the thief.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Cute pix:D Does she share with her big bro? Or is everything hers?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cute pix:D Does she share with her big bro? Or is everything hers?
She is queen bee. She takes away his bones (and he lets her) she will push him out of the water bowl( and he lets her) and she will slap a treat right out of his mouth (and he lets her). My husband and I will intervene whenever we see this happening but he is just so smitten with her he just lets her. With that said when they are romping it is pay back time and he is the boss.

·
Registered
99 Posts
LOL. Before I read the captions, I glanced and thought you had photoshopped Jada's head into an Ice cube...and I just lost it. hahaha. Yeah, I need sleep.

Doberman teases lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts