Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've been a member here for a little while now, utilizing the forum for my Dobie, London, who's just over a year now. I also have Zelda, a rescue (breed unknown), who's a year and a half and Layla, a 5 year old St. Bernard. I am a dog groomer in Central California, which comes in handy when the girls need grooming. Just thought I'd share some information and pics... Have a wonderful day!.

Best regards,
Andrea

Attachments

·
Big Dawg
6 Posts
Hello, I've been a member here for a little while now, utilizing the forum for my Dobie, London, who's just over a year now. I also have Zelda, a rescue (breed unknown), who's a year and a half and Layla, a 5 year old St. Bernard. I am a dog groomer in Central California, which comes in handy when the girls need grooming. Just thought I'd share some information and pics... Have a wonderful day!.

Best regards,
Andrea
Cool photos you certainly are thinking outside the box with this grooming. The St Bernard is looking good!!!!

RS

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
Welcome and WOWEEEEEE!! Those are the coolest intro photos I've ever seen! What are the blue dots made with on the grid on your Doverman? Just awesome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome and WOWEEEEEE!! Those are the coolest intro photos I've ever seen! What are the blue dots made with on the grid on your Doverman? Just awesome!
They're little silver diamonds, like the ones you would use to bedazzle with... and thanks to everyone for the likes!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts