Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my dog out for some off leash running while there was some snow on the ground and wanted to get some gorgeous pics of him zooming around. As I was walking, the sun was shining, no wind, and lots of snow.

By the time I got there, the sun was no longer out, it started to snow, and the wind picked up :( So no good quality pics.

I took some pictures anyways...and the faces Ive captured on camera are so funny, he looks like a monster! Drool everywhere, ears flapping, lips flapping, wild eyes. I had a chuckle looking through them.

Thought Id share, again, sorry for the low light, the sun disappeared.

Yellow thing

Run, run, run

...run, run, run

I cant find the yellow thing!

...Run...stop, sniff

...Monster face!

Crazy eye

More monster face

Zoomies

Warming up after the run

·
Got mutt?
13,828 Posts
Hee hee, the last two. "Leave a message, and I may get back to you." :lol2: Looked like he was having fun in the snow, but then realized how cold and tired he was.

Reactions: DogsR4Life

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
hahaha love these! Cutest monster face ever.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Awesome pics! I have to ask....where did you get his gorgeous leather martingale collar??? I have been looking everywhere for them and no ones carries them!

Oh...where do you take him for his off leash runs? I'm limited where I am and am always looking for places to let him have a good run.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome pics! I have to ask....where did you get his gorgeous leather martingale collar??? I have been looking everywhere for them and no ones carries them!

Oh...where do you take him for his off leash runs? I'm limited where I am and am always looking for places to let him have a good run.

Chase's collar is custom made, the website I got it from is this: leather dog collars, leashes, harnesses

And the place I went to is a field next to a skateboard park and a football field, it's just dead land that the city doesn't use. Closest intersection is lakeshore blvd and coxwell in Toronto :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks like he had a blast! We are supposed to get some snow tommorrow night; we haven't had any all non-winter...mabye we can run in the snow too! He is very Handsome!;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
chase collar

Chase's collar is custom made, the website I got it from is this: leather dog collars, leashes, harnesses

And the place I went to is a field next to a skateboard park and a football field, it's just dead land that the city doesn't use. Closest intersection is lakeshore blvd and coxwell in Toronto :)
i love his collar too., does it open up to enable to get it over his head? i saved the site want to order one for my apollo.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i love his collar too., does it open up to enable to get it over his head? i saved the site want to order one for my apollo.
No, there is no buckle on his, i bought it more for show rather than being practical lol. But since the site offers custom collars, you can tell them to have a buckle collar with a brass martingale :)

·
Registered
939 Posts
His running face is priceless!! SO cute :) Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
It came from the frozen north, its lips all covered in spittle, with wild eyes and legs all a kimbo, those that saw it asked. is it a bird, is it a plane'?' No it's a Dobe in the snow.

Coming to a park near you, subject to there being snow of course.

Great pics thanks for sharing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts