Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a threat about i am trying to let my dog sleep out of her crate but she started barking at like 5 am. She did good 3 days and 1 days she was barking.

She is barking alot at home but she never bark outside when i walk her. How can i make my dog stop barking at home. But it ok if she bark if someone enter my house or if someone is close to my house but she is barking when she hear a sound in the house not all the time but almost.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I made a threat about i am trying to let my dog sleep out of her crate but she started barking at like 5 am. She did good 3 days and 1 days she was barking.

She is barking alot at home but she never bark outside when i walk her. How can i make my dog stop barking at home. But it ok if she bark if someone enter my house or if someone is close to my house but she is barking when she hear a sound in the house not all the time but almost.
Dobermans are attention-seeking bundles of energy. They are very affectionate towards the owner and never want to let go! If the barking is annoying, the best thing to do is ignore it wether it be earbuds or putting your pillow around your ears. If it's small squealing, I suggest you take it outside immediatley because this can mean that nature has called them. Best of luck!

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
29,567 Posts
This is an old thread--the last time the OP posted was in 2015. It's always a good idea to look at the date of the last post on a thread, if only to avoid spending a lot time and effort typing up a book of good info which won't even be seen by the person you are responding to.

The recommendation page that DT shows when you first get on the site every time sometimes pulls up some old threads.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is an old thread--the last time the OP posted was in 2015. It's always a good idea to look at the date of the last post on a thread, if only to avoid spending a lot time and effort typing up a book of good info which won't even be seen by the person you are responding to.

The recommendation page that DT shows when you first get on the site every time sometimes pulls up some old threads.
****, I didn't even realize this was posted in 2012. My bad!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.