Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know if anyone elses dobe likes to play on jungle gyms at the park. My dobe gets so excited when I ask him if he wants to go and he loves walking across the wobbly bridge. Which makes me so nervous. He even tries to go down the slide YIKES!

From some of the training videos I watch for training dobes, people like to train them to climb things. Maybe its just natural to them?

Just wanted to share....

Brew's mommie

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
That's exciting to see...you need to put the park gym dober fun on video...it would be great to capture and share.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Oh yes, my girl goes down slides even the ones that are twisted ( ya know, looks like a spiral noodle ) Goes thru tires, over the rickety bridge, tunnels, runs UP the slides. I encourage all of it, I want her to go over all that stuff. I figure the more shes exposed to the better. I started doing all of this with her when she was past the vaccination stage.
:D

And what makes it even more interesting, is its beside a firestation/ambulance shed, so she gets to see lights , hear bells and sirens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts