Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, Well Here In Wisconsin The Heat Is On So Warm And Humit In The High 90's My Dukane Just Lays By The Fan I Give Him Lots Of Ice Water In His Dish. And He Likes To Lay In The Mud Then I Have Spray Him Down With The Hose To Cool Off Then He Will Roll In The Mad Again What A Goof.lol.. We Have Fun In The Mud Say You All Have A Nice Safe Summer Stay Cool.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
What a cute pic. Its been so hot here too the last few days we haven't been outside too much. I caught the dogs under the kitchen table with the cat water knocked over and flooded all over the floor and them laying in it. Guess that was a hint that the air conditioner wasn't low enough for them. lol.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Max has taken to the basement :( It is half finished, so the finished part has furniture & a TV & all that.
Green Bay hit 90 yesterday. He will go on the deck & just lay in the sun. Then when we make him come in because he feels like he is about 200 degrees, he goes straight downstairs & lays either on his pillow or right on the cement floor.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I wish we had some warm dry weather, most of May has been wet and cold BRRR,bring on the summer i say.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Yeah, hot hot hot here too. I'm gonna pick up a kiddie pool this week for the poochies to have some fun with outside. Lexus loves the water (so long as it isn't deep enough to swim in), she'll probably just plotz down in it and relax, I'll get some pics of her in it when I pick it up. It was nearly 90 here today, maybe it did even hit 90, yikes!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well we are hot and humid here in southern Ontario. Today we hit a wopping 38 with the humidity. I think that is around 101 or so. Man what I would do for central air, or a pool for that matter.

·
Registered
134 Posts
we're going to try a kiddie pool, but Max hates the hose, so I don't know he'll like a pool.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
108* (42c) at 3:00 pm here in California.

Mensa's passed out on the floor. We'll go outside after it cools off later tonight, probably after dark.

·
Registered
134 Posts
108, ick
Doggies & high heat just don't go together

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Yeah is is warm here too. has been about 90 but also the humidity is high. Have the air on and nice inside. Hope you all have made your "doggie and me cool collars" for the two of you so you and your babies can keep cool!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts