Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just before my daughter was born I got a German Shepherd puppy. My daughter is 9 and he just passed away last year. Needless to say it was hard on all of us. But my daughter and Magnus really have an amazing bond. It blows my mind that this 6 month old puppy will jump and play with me, but lie at her feet quietly. He follows her everywhere, listens to her, and follows her commands without fault.
I'm pretty sure he's found his person. Lol.

It makes me very happy to see her so in love with this pup. I took this picture yesterday while we were out on a walk and I am posting this at her request.
Plant Dog Smile Dog breed Carnivore

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just before my daughter was born I got a German Shepherd puppy. My daughter is 9 and he just passed away last year. Needless to say it was hard on all of us. But my daughter and Magnus really have an amazing bond. It blows my mind that this 6 month old puppy will jump and play with me, but lie at her feet quietly. He follows her everywhere, listens to her, and follows her commands without fault.
I'm pretty sure he's found his person. Lol.

It makes me very happy to see her so in love with this pup. I took this picture yesterday while we were out on a walk and I am posting this at her request. View attachment 147790
Beautiful pic and it reminds me of my dobies with my family

1 - 8 of 8 Posts