Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics with my new camera. I'm still kind of trying to figure it out. But here are a few pics.

Piper

This one will give you an idea of how much little Z-girl has grown...
Ziris & Piper

Ziris

Rommel (He was asleep....I woke him up :D..Ooops)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Yep they don't stop little for long,she is dwarfing Piper in that 1st pic,and how dare you wake my mate Rommel up,us men need our sleep you know!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Wow, Ziris is getting big. I was watching the Puppy Bowl that my mother taped for me and there was a little floppy eared boxer. She reminded me of Piper, but without the white. It was cute. Then they had kitty half time and I was wondering if that was what Lexus' house looks like.:D They look great BIB.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Absolutely beautiful dogs!!!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Piper looks so majestic. and yes, I would have to agree with the other Ziris is getting HUGE! But I just love her little puppy face.

cc

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
They are all three just gorgeous as always :) and Rom does look so tiny all curled up in that basket :)

I think I missed what camera you finally went with...........what was it again?? It looks like it does a nice & clear pic.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
OMG!! she is huge BIB!!!!! What does she weigh? Beautiful pictures, and crystal clear to!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts