Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my OH went to the Chelsea Flower Show yesterday and it just *happened* to be a 5 minute walk from one of my favourite collar shops in London, so of course we had to bring the boys back something as we had such a nice day out and they were stuck at home being looked after by my sister :)

They've definitely got more collars than I have shoes and handbags put together :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Oh Rupert you are looking Handsome as ever.

Its a good thing your mommy doesn't have horses.

My babies got their new collars last week. We ordered them from California "Collar Mania". I will try to share those pictures with you this weekend. New puppy Zack looks a little like Rupert. Not as regal & handsome, (more goofy & clumsy) but we're getting there.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Rupert you are looking Handsome as ever.

Its a good thing your mommy doesn't have horses.

My babies got their new collars last week. We ordered them from California "Collar Mania". I will try to share those pictures with you this weekend. New puppy Zack looks a little like Rupert. Not as regal & handsome, (more goofy & clumsy) but we're getting there.
Awww, can't wait to see the pics! :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have spent more on collars for the dogs than I have on shoes for me... I don't even own a handbag!
Oh boy, all these collar ideas, sites and pictures. I hope I don't spend more on collars than shoes....or handbags. I will be in trouble! I thought my LDS bull-hide collar and leash were extravagant.....especially when Arrow met mr skunk full on. I swear the bugger aimed for the collar. I never got the smell out.

Nice collars btw!

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,601 Posts
Rupert and Tobey look so handsome in their new collars.

Reactions: Amelia_
1 - 10 of 10 Posts