Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share some recent pictures of Bruno. He really has grown quite a bit. He no longer looks like a puppy :( I mean, he lost the puppy look a while ago. But he totally doesn't look puppy-ish now lol.

But he's so handsome :) He's my lil Cuddle Bug!

Enjoy...

· Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Prettydobie said:
I love the photo of him in the car. The qutoe that comes to mind is " Where can I take you sir? " LOL
HAHA that's so cute. Oddly enough I can just picture Bruno saying that hahahahahahaha ;)

Aw thanks everyone :) I'm so proud of my Bruno. He's grown so much!! He's just turned into quite the lil love bug. I love him to pieces and then some hehe ;)

Lexus, Bruno does the same thing! He loves sitting in the driver seat. Or, well that's where I always find him when I return ;) He's my car buddy. Always in the vehicles every where we go.

· Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Probably just being an idiot ;) I wasn't here to see it.

Bruno hasn't seen my brother since I made that post. Most likely won't be seeing him for a long time. At least not in the same room anyway :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.