Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
He's gorgeous! He looks just like I expect our puppy to look (we're getting a red male in May) so thanks for posting that!

How old is he in that photo? What technique do you use to post his ears?

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Burns said:
He's gorgeous! He looks just like I expect our puppy to look (we're getting a red male in May) so thanks for posting that!

How old is he in that photo? What technique do you use to post his ears?
He is 18 weeks and was 48 pounds in that photo! We are using tampons, he has a very long show cut...his ears are huge! We are hopeful he grows into them!!! I think he is almost ready for the breathe right strips, but we will wait until he has all his new teeth, he only cut the top front six so far.

This is my dream dog.....waited 23 years to finally get my red male dobie, and so far he has not disappointed me for even a second! I love this breed!

Carol ox

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Awww, he is so sweet looking.... I love those lips hanging. Congratulations!
You know what, I keep saying I'm in love with my dog too, and I've never felt this way before about a pet. It feel wonderful.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
He looks real comfy and I know exactly how you feel.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
:) hes cute :) lol and does he have part of his lip caught on a tooth? lol I love when duchess has her lip like that haha.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He is a cute guy.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Luvbirds59 said:
Here is my sweetie Petey today.....I can barely pick him up....puppyhood went far too quickly!

Carol

Oh yeah that's the thing with Dobie pups, blink and they are gone and you have this big powerful giant*(but still a puppy in the head) of a dog!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
He is a handsome little boy. It is a shame they don't stay small very long. It seems like Reese was only small for about 3 weeks. I look back at pictures and can't believe my big boy was ever that little.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
He is so handsome :) They do get big quickly! I can't remember the last time I picked up Isabelle. Now I can't - I've only got her by a few pounds :)

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
What a cute boy. They do steal your heart in no time. Enjoy every minute!!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts