Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dancing_b Hiedi had 12 Pups. We lost one the last to be born. But we still got 11. 7 Girls 4 Boys. They are all doing good and Hiedi is going to be a great mama.:boldblue: :boldblue:

39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Ok everyone has had there say. I love my Whites just as much as my Blacks. Why can't you people understand they are not ALBINO'S. Go to this site and read up on them.
http://www.freewebs.com/ivorydobes/
I don't have any skin problems or health problems with my fur babies. Yes the sun hurts there eyes a little but any dog or person getting in the sun have the same problem. As of both of mine there temper is great. They love every body. They have never hurt another animal or person.
As of me trying to sell them over this site or any other site , YOUR WRONG. I have more buyers for them then pups.
Also I have had every test there is done on them and the Blacks. They passed with flying colors.
Now will you people please just let me enjoy talking about my fur kids. At first I let what all of you had to say get to me. Well im a old women that aint going to let it get to me any more. I will keep on posting here and talking about my kids.
To me it's you guys causing trouble. Now lets be nice.

39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
First of all you guys just dont get it. Im here cause you invited me. You dont have anyone to pick on right now so your useing me. What fools you all are.
Hiedi was 2 years old in January. My vet checks my dogs in every way proable. I spend more money on them then I do my self.
Check this site out.
http://home.alltel.net/workdobe/dpcalies.htm
Maybe you will learn something.

39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
See now who's causing trouble ? I know how old my dogs are and I think all of you that are calling me a liar will be judged. If you don't like what I am doing then just don't go to my threads. Micadobe you are the biggest problem about beening a white hater. Your own site proves that.
The dates that was put on my dogs was done last year. They do age you know as time goes by. Are all of you to dumb to see that. That was put there when I first came on to this site. Now count the months.
Lexus you are the main one that voices your IDEALS and is stirring up trouble for me.
Do you think I will leave and never come back ? I know I said earlier I was but the more I thought about it I said to my self no im staying. Im proud of ALL my fur babies and I will talk about them and show them off.
Now go ahead and lock this tread and get it over with. You know you are going to cause there's to much being said and thats what you do to most of mine anyway. LOL

39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
No I haven't disapeared. I know you would like me to but im still here. I just don't sit at my PC all day. I have things to do and babies to care for.
The attacking your doing to me is not going to bring that horse back to life. So go ahead and bring on more. Im listening and LMAO at what you have to say. My Whites are just as speical to me as your colorers are to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.