Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 145 Posts
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dancing_b Hiedi had 12 Pups. We lost one the last to be born. But we still got 11. 7 Girls 4 Boys. They are all doing good and Hiedi is going to be a great mama.:boldblue: :boldblue:

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I'm sure in your concern for your puppies and their health and futures, that the parents where at the very least OFA cleared.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Patricia, I have a question for you. Given the fact that you could breed black, red, blue, and fawn and knowing that breeding albino is against all what good Doberman breeders do why continue to do it? If you love the Doberman and care about the future of this noble dog you would stop breeding now. There are lot's of white,as you so call it dogs that you could breed without going against the majority of people that disagree with your practices.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think she has every right to breed what she is passionate and confident about. I thought it was VERY immature for whoever locked her last thread to do so. She has a Doberman, She's proud of her doberman, I highly doubt she beats or deprives her doberman. I understand White dobermans Generally have alot of problems, But she is confident her's do not. While you and I may choose not to Breed white dobermans, she does, That should really be left at her own discretion and the discretion of the pups future owners. She made a Thread simply to be joyus about her new additions, rather than be congradulatory, some of you think its ok to question her breeding grounds. ...its truly unfortunate.

·
Banned
675 Posts
CasualSeks said:
I think she has every right to breed what she is passionate and confident about. I......
She made a Thread simply to be joyus about her new additions, rather than be congradulatory, some of you think its ok to question her breeding grounds. ...its truly unfortunate.
She has the legal right to breed albino dogs. The only rights she has on an internet forum are those given to her by the forum owner/s.

I don't think she's been making these posts lately just be joyous about the birth of her "babies", she has plenty of other sites she does that on. I think she's posting here to attract buyers for the puppies.

Most reputable internet forums and lists don't allow people to sell puppies over their venue.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Why should I congratulate her? and why can I not question her breeding practices? This is a public forum and last I looked both the DPCA and the DPCC does not condone breeding albinos. If we congratulate her we are telling her that it is o.k. to do what she is doing. There is nothing wrong with being proud of your doberman. My point was there are so many more options when breeding and I am just questioning why she continues to do it.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Look, plain and simple, this is a horse that has been beaten to death here. Patricia has not been an active member here for months, she now all of a sudden pops up with breeding and birth announcements when she knows this forum does not support or condone Albino breedings. I believe micdobe is right that she is trying to garner customers - either that or ruffle feathers - neither of which will be tolerated.
And yes, we (as a forum) have every right to question breeding practices, we love the breed and hate to see people ruin it. PDS and other albino breeders can think that their dogs are healthy examples of the breed until the cows come home but thinking something does not make it true.

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
micdobe said:
I don't think she's been making these posts lately just be joyous about the birth of her "babies", she has plenty of other sites she does that on. I think she's posting here to attract buyers for the puppies.
I think this is exactly right.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
CasualSeks said:
I think she has every right to breed what she is passionate and confident about. I thought it was VERY immature for whoever locked her last thread to do so. She has a Doberman, She's proud of her doberman, I highly doubt she beats or deprives her doberman. I understand White dobermans Generally have alot of problems, But she is confident her's do not. While you and I may choose not to Breed white dobermans, she does, That should really be left at her own discretion and the discretion of the pups future owners. She made a Thread simply to be joyus about her new additions, rather than be congradulatory, some of you think its ok to question her breeding grounds. ...its truly unfortunate.

What's unfortuate is that some people continue to breed a genetic flaw.
Breeding should be left to those individuals that are truely trying to better the breed. Breeding a genetic defect does not better the breed. Not health testing your breeding dogs does not better the breed. Breeding dogs that have not proven they are breed worthy be showing or temperament testing does not better the breed.
We all love our pets, that does not mean they should reproduce.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
CasualSeks said:

I will have to take the credit for being "VERY immature". Fact is we have dealt with this issue long before you were at this forum. As Tracy says it's been beat to death, but still she shows up just to ruffle feathers or advertise puppies.

I'll tell you what's wrong, wondering what kind of "market" exists for ANY dobermans. That's NOT why people should be breeding anything. Not for a marketvalue. Much less dobes that don't even conform to a standard.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
TwoDobieGirls said:
I'm sorry....I didn't know this was an ongoing situation. I'll go back to lurking now :sadcry:

Awwh, don't feel that way, I was just wondering about you the other day :) How are your kids doing? We really need some pics!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Shame on me, now PDS is getting exactly what she was looking for....

I think it is time for a cold shoulder.

NO FEEDING TROLLS ( I know, take my own advice ;))

·
Registered
50 Posts
dont you think it would be more appropriate to make another thread telling everyone how "horrible" you think albino dobes are, rather than diss the new additions thread?

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
CasualSeks said:
dont you think it would be more appropriate to make another thread telling everyone how "horrible" you think albino dobes are, rather than diss the new additions thread?

Actually I think albino dobes are great like any other doberman. A dobe is a dobe, and they didn't ask to be what they are. It's irresponsible people that get me riled up.

·
Banned
675 Posts
I for one don't. As I said I think she's using this forum for free advertising to try to sell puppies. She has a bunch of them to sell.

There is really no point in biting your tongue and bending over backwards to pretend all is sweetness and light when someone is doing something that is harmful to the breed and to the dogs she owns.

She was asked earlier if the parents of her puppies are OFA certified. She hasn't answered even that question.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I did say i was going to come on here as an English man and use some very English langauge to describe what is happening to my beloved breed but I AIN'T FEEDING NO TROLL

Why should i get banned for one Irresponsible person!!!!!

1 - 20 of 145 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.