Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Wow, Kratty!!that is out of this world,she is so talented and as her new agent we need to talk contracts before you shoot any more footage :)
Top job mate!!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Wild girl!! I love the backwards hopping too!

It was cute how she kept giving the ring toy back to you too :)

Okay, now I have to do a video!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Yes is was all good but I like the way she gives the ring back too, I can't see Orson giving up any toy that easy any time soon!! Beautiful!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
That was great. She is very well-behaved that is easy to see. You have done training. The backword hop--I think she has a calling to do some dancing.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow, thanks everyone. I think this one turned out good. Its amazing that it takes longer and longer for me to get these done. 8 hours of work to get a 4 minute video.

I posted a downloadable version out there incase you want to have it. You can find it the Nikita directory http://www.jerseyken.com:256/Nikita/

The file name ia AirNikita.mpg

Thanks again for the comments....

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
That was great, ya know I see so many of the same little traits in Jasmine. It must be the dobie personality. Great video, well worth all that work, you made my day!
By the way Kratty, I love the picture of Nikita in the snow with the frisbee...priceless!!!:)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Fantastic video. It was a lot of fun to watch. I love the sunglasses. Its also funny to put them on their tails....although a little more embarrasing for the dog!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Excellent Video Kratty! She is a doll. My dogs are jealous of Nikitas "couch", and I love your fence!

Nikita is very talented girl, thats for sure!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Great video Kratty. I always love to see them. They make my day brighter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts