Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so all of you who have multiple dogs, I am curious....how do you do it? It sounds silly, but seriously, I feel like mine are slowly taking over my house. I have definately giving up form for function.

For instance, with one dog, feeding pretty much isnt an issue. I guess it isnt with 3 either...as long as you have the space. How do you feed them? Seperate, Together, Do they all have their OWN bowl or mat, or does it just vary? Are they all on the same or different foods? Do they try to eat the others food? I had to take my breakfast table OUT OF MY KITCHEN to make room for a shelf to house their food and treats, and so that I had enough room to put down water-saver rugs and their bowls, and have them spread out enough that they dont try to look at the other ones bowl. Oh, AND I had to put up wallpaper so that I could wipe the nose smudges off the wall.

Toys......Do you have toy boxes? If so, what are they made of? I used to have baskets, but they ate them, so I had to get wooden boxes that are placed at 3 places in my house, all filled with toys. Living Room, their bedroom, and my office. This is the only thing that keeps them from making my things into their toys. There also seems to be ALOT more toys with 3 of them.

Crates.....where are they? Most of you know mine have their little room off of my master bedroom, but I have also put some in my dining room (which is right by the entryway) for quick crating if someone stops by etc. These are also the same crates we use for travel. Ahhhhhhh travel.......that brings up another one......do they all ride loose in the car? Or in crates? My car wont fit crates, so I have to put the crates in the trunk (broken down) and Ziris and Piper sit in the backseat, Rommel rides in the front. (Yes......there is NO room for people)

What about walks? Do you walk them all together? Seperate? Alternate Days? Recently, I have been walking all 3 of mine at once. They are doing really good, but there are times when it gets interesting.

I am just curious, maybe looking to pick up a few good ideas from you all :)

Pictures, if you have em.

My Kitchen....Pre - Rommel & Ziris

Now

All the crates in my entry way....

Example of Dog Proof Toy Box

Their Room

My family thinks I am nuts, but I cant be the only one.
:help_up_2
They have taken over!

Oh also.........for those of you who are gardeners..........how in the WORLD do you keep them out of it?

·
Extraordimary
4,976 Posts
My decorating comment ...

The shelf in your kitchen - why not put it against the wall and move the picture over rather than having it block the window? Putting one of the dog stands under the window would be preferable to me over blocking a window.

I currently have 8 dogs. Have had as many as 11. All in the house. I have no outdoor kennels or anything like that. I do have an indoor room that I call "the kennel room". My house was originally planned, I assume, to have 2 garages but they built it with one and the other was like a home gym before we bought it - it became "the kennel room". It houses 10 super crates fairly comfortably with room for my grooming table, dog food, a cupboard for supplies, etc.

Most of my dogs eat in their crates. I used to have 4 that ate side by side outside of their crates. I'm down to 2 now.

I don't have any toy boxes. For some reason, we got in the habit of throwing all their toys on to the landing between the family room and the kitchen and call it "The Bone Zone". Of course they never stay there for long anyway.

I can fit 4 crates into my Suburban. If I'm driving with more than 4 dogs, I use only 2 crates with one dog in each, and the others ride loose. It's rare I'd be going somewhere with more than 4. The only times I do is when we go to heart appointments at Guelph or for CERF clinics somewhere.

I don't like to take more than 3 for runs in our woods together. Two is good, I can do three but it's not my favourite thing to do. We live on 12 acres. If we go to the city for walking, we might each take 2 for a total of 4. But more likely, we'd each take one.

I was going to try to post a pic of my kennel room but I always have trouble doing that here.

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
There are 3 dogs here now. They all eat in the kitchen. Two of them eat side by side, the third eats on the other side of the room. Two eat the same kibble, the third a different kibble. They dig into their bowls with gusto, all food is consumed within what seems like mere seconds-no kibble stays in the bowl long enough for any other dog to steal it.

I gave up having water bowls in the house on a full time basis quite a few years ago. Now I have a doggie door, and permanent automatic waterers outside, tapped into an outside faucet...they can go out and get a drink any time they want. On the rare occasions I'm away from home for any extended period of time, I'll leave a water bowl in the kitchen..thank God I don't have to do that very often....

Kibble is stored in bins on the back porch.

I only have crates set up in the house when there are puppies that need training. Once a puppy is housebroken and reliable about not destroying things, the crate gets broken down and stored in the barn until the next time it's needed. If someone comes to the house that doesn't enjoy interacting with dogs, I either put them outside or baby gate them upstairs.

For many years I had VW buses, and they worked really well for dogs. Then I had a pickup-which wasn't ideal, but there were only two dogs here for most of that time. So in a crunch, both dogs along with Gary and I could all ride in the truck. Now I have a minivan with that stow n go seating-it is WONDERFUL for multiple dogs, and for also hauling all the stuff you need for dog show weekends!

I don't "do" neighborhood walks that often...we have enough property for the dogs to exercise right at home. I also can't stand it when people let their dogs run out their opened gates to bother mine on a walk. I can walk two on a "regular" collar (buckle or choker) and leash without any problems. If I have to deal with 3 by myself, I usually put a show collar and leash on them-those collars are used right up around their ears, and with better control of the head, there's better control of the dog. But usually I can get a friend or Gary to jump in if all three need to go somewhere at the same time.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I have three as well BIB, no easy task! Throw anywhere from 5-11 cats in the mix, and you'll have a real FIESTA!! Right now just 8 though ;)

I vacuum at least once a day, and usually twice. I sweep my kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom floors twice a day (hard floors and I hate seeing floating dust bunnies)

I actually feed the dogs in the basement (not finished yet) and keep their water down there, b/c Lex is such a messy water hog. Food is dumped into a huge rubbermaid container to eliminate bags laying around. My crates are actually in use for foster cats right now, but they will be set up in the basement as well for the dogs when it is finished.

Dogs all eat together and at the same time, but I always supervise. Just to be safe. All on the same food. Their bowls are about a foot from eachothers. One big water dish. Everybody is in a down stay until I release them to eat.

I only walk one at a time, occasionally I take Harley with Lex though. But Harley is such a nimwit when he sees another dog *rolls eyes* that it can be a pain. Usually my DH and I walk together and we take two, and just rotate the two that go (always miss lex of course!).

No toy boxes. Toys don't last long enough to warrent a box! One to two toys at a time TOPS. They start with three bones, one for each, for a few days and as they get chewed down, they get thrown away (usually after a late night stubbed toe)

I have more of a need for a "cat room" per say then a dog room right now...
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/jessie_24/?action=view&current=21001738.jpg

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/jessie_24/?action=view&current=21001738.jpg

My biggest problem is to teach ALL my kids to not rush the door when someone comes to it. Easy to teach one, but they feed off of eachother's excitement.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
It can get interesting with multiple dogs. Your kitchen reminds me of a store shelf. My dogs would be eating through the bags. More likely my cats would.

I have a room that is designated their room. All of their kennels are in there and that is where I store their food. The walk-in closet in that room is mainly their closet that I keep all of their supplies in. They still have beds lying around the house they can sleep in and relax on.

I feed them together. On days that I work, they eat in their kennels. Otherwise, they eat in the kitchen in different corners. They all have their own bowls that they use. I feed two different foods, so I am usually standing there to make sure that no one dips into anyones bowl. When they are done, the bowls are picked up and put away.

The toys are stored in a basket box in their room. They never stay there long. They end up all over the place immediately. They are always going in there and picking out which one they want to destroy.

I can't crate mine as we travel. My car doesn't have the room for even one. Sometimes a two door is not the best choice. So, they are usually buckled in with a safety harness. I can fit all three in my backseat. They have their designated spots and don't move into the others area. If it is a quick drive, I admit I let them loose as long as they are sitting or laying down. I had Asher once in my front seat and he decided to stretch out and put his foot through my vent. He doesn't get to sit up there anymore.

For walks, I usually can take two at a time by myself. I like full control. I usually alternate their days though for big walks. It is part of their personal time with me. They get to go into town and be spoiled for the night. They like that best.

My floors are all carpeted besides for the kitchen. Talk about a lot to keep clean. I vacuum all of the time and clean the carpet with my steam cleaner mostly weekly. Best investment I ever made. I can't stand dirt all over my light carpet. The kitchen gets blocked off in muddy weather and that doubles as my mud room. It is easier to clean the tile floor with my floor cleaner.

They have taken over my house along time ago. Everything is bought with them in mind. Most of the time I am buying things for them instead of me.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
LOL I just love the photos...I am still lol... With 4 dogs to me it is no big deal. each dog has their own bowl in the kitchen.. each eats out of their own bowl and may not go to check out the others bowl till all food is gone.. Bowl are then put away under the table.. All dogs eat the same food, just different amounts..as for a water bowl.. what is that..LOL... I went to two 5 gallon buckets.. easier... Beds are in the back bedroom and brought out into the kitchen at night time and put away in the morning.. each dog has their own pillow bed.. Toys are outside only as they get to wild in the house.. We walk all the dogs at the same time, hubby takes 2 and I get 2..
Now we did go out a buy the dogs their own freezer a couple of weeks ago to store the raw in.. The only time that 4 dogs are trouble is when we sit down at night to watch TV.. Hubby goes for the couch with a dog on each side and me in the lounge chair with one dog and the other one is left to fend for itself on the floor or the other chair..I love having 4 dogs and wish I had more room for more.. LOL

·
Registered
421 Posts
Sometimes I feel the house is held up by gates:tongue23: We have five dogs in the house atthe moment!

everyone has a crate but they are all in diffrent places. my corgi and beagle stay together now. My beagle started having some issues when her eyesight started going but if she is with another of the dogs she is fine so she is always by ones side now.

My husky doesn't get along with the corgi-we had some serious fights years ago so now I jsut keep them apart. Luckilly our house is set up weird and no one has to feel left out even if they are gated off. the den is open and only parted off by two gates so usually one is on one side and one on the other. tawny the husky is supposed to be my brothers dog and is with him a lot but it sure feels like I end up entertaining her a lot. when she is with him my three get free rein of the house.

Byron is by my side every second-my other dogs could care less if I am even home,they make me feel so loved sometimes! He is fine with all my dogs so no issues there.

as far as feeding goes everyone gets fed in their crates. If not there would definately be some issues. If my beagle ginger is out when I feed any of the other dogs she'll go right in front of them and sit down and jsut start eating! Byron will let the cat steal his food!

Of course since we got mortimer our foster in this has all been kinda thrown away and its a total mess-he doens't like any of the dogs except my husky-I can't explain how odd this is-you'd have to know her I guess! He snips and snarls at my other three and its a series of moving gates and someone going in the back adn another out the front all day. His neuter got moved up till the 27th and I'm hoping that will help a little but I kinda doubt it. he definately needs an only dog home.

As far as a toy crate we have a wicker baskett up on the edge of the fireplace. My dogs are bigger on sitting on the couch than playing with the toys though. My corgi will take every toy and put them behind her in a corner and jsut defend them all day-everyone but the husky tolerates it. I think they think ha ha! your guarding the toys but we are getting snuggled on the couch!

I admitt byron is spoiled rotten adn he always walks with me. I don't take my beagle on my long walks anymore because at fifteen I jsut worry about her walking around the yard. I take gizzy the corgi with me if its not somewere I'm going to take byron off leash. And if anyone else goes with me I make them walk tawny the husky.

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
I have three feeding time Gizmo fed in dining room,Patches fed in Buddy's crate door shut & fastened Patches = Pig.Buddy fed on Patio outside. Sleeping Gizmo loose with diaper on at night,Patches in her crate sitting half on waterbed & bookcase, Buddy in his crate in my bedroom.Buddy spends most of his time outside since it is nice out,when the girls go out Buddy is put on a 30 ft cable so the girls can get away from him if they so choose.Girls out about an hour or so then inside back out . At 11 months old Buddy is still rough at times with Patches,old Gizmo just stays away from him. As for walks I have walked Buddy & Patches together but it is difficult Patches wants to hunt, need to get her a micro-pinch collar so she will not pull so hard in a Doxie harness. I'm going to try to walk them everyday most of Buddy's exercise is fetch in the backyard. Would like to leave Buddy out in the back yard at night we have a solid metal 6ft Privacy fence,the gate can only be opened from the inside but he still barks quite a bit.He will stay in the crate till I can get him trained better on his barking still working on that.Hubby does not want to be woke up by Buddy's barking.
Patches Mom

·
Registered
208 Posts
Currently I have 8 dogs. 6 of them are toy breeds and one is a medium dog breed and one is a large. 6 out of the 8 dogs are non shedding breeds.
There are several beds through out the house. We have one gate by the stairs and one gate by the kitchen so they don't wander in and eat something that could be bad for them. I have two expens set up in my living room but one is going down in the next day or two. The pens are only used for the small dogs for when we leave.
We have a big flat storage bin that we keep the toys in because they have alot of toys.
For feeding, we feed them all at the same time and they are all on the same food. One eats in the crate, one in the pen and one eats upstairs in the bedroom. The others are all eating out of their own bowls in the living room.
We have one huge water bowl out that they all share and several water bottles as well. The small dogs use the water bottles because they are kept in their long coats and if they drink out of a water bowl they will get water everywhere soaking everything.
Bones are given but they are supervised but I never had any problems with them fighting over them. Usually they will just take their bone and lay in their bed and chew on it.
The toy box is pushed to one corner and the grooming table is over the toy box. Some towels and grooming supplies are kept on the grooming table but most of the grooming supplies are kept in the bathroom closet where there is a shelf just for the dogs' grooming supplies.
The living room closet is where we keep and store all the dog food and treats. All of their clothes are hung up in the same closet.
As far as crates go, we don't use them often here.
I have one crate in my room for one of the dogs but other than that the other crates are put up as they aren't used very often.

For walks, we usually take 4 at a time. I have a 3 way coupler that I use and they have all learned how to walk with each other with the coupler and my mom usually walks one or two of the dogs at the same time.

All the dogs love each other and get along great and they all love other dogs and animals and love people. Playtime is my favorite, I absolutely love watching them all play together, it is just one big happy family of dogs in all different sizes and colors.
I start their training and socializing at an early age. They will however, all come to you at once when you step inside but will take turns getting your attention.

Some think 8 is a handful but for me 8 isn't much different from 3, lol. The only thing that can get exhausting is the vet bills and the grooming. I do all the grooming myself and 6 of the dogs get a bath every week. All 8 dogs have long hair but only 2 shed and floors and couches are swept everyday.

The dogs have taken over the house, we center everything around their needs. But I love having as many dogs as we do and woulden't trade if for anything!!

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Well I have 4 dogs, 1 of them the mal is leaving this week, cause our daughter has her own place to live now, he also is the busy boy in the house, for now it is still 4.

When we are at work in the morning, they are crated, 3 of them, Yordi always go with me to work and is never been crated except in Rob's Van, there are crates in the back for the dogs.

When we come from our work, we let them out for a good and long run, after that I do my shopping and go home. Then they are freely in the house, they get something nice to eat a bone, and they sleep because they are tired from their walk.

They eat in the kitchen and all have their own bowl.

Before we go to sleep, Rob goes with Zabar and the German shepherd Valdo for a walk, and let them run. Yordi stays with me, he prefer to be with his mom:)

When we go to sleep, 2 of them are crated and the other 2 are free in the house. The crates are in the house.

We train on tuesday evening and thursdayevening and on the saturday, and they all go with us.
And then on sundays there is always something that have to do with dogs, a trial, training on a other field with other clubs etc.

Not to speak, when it is raining and they come in, clean the floor, thank goodness its a easy floor made from Wood.:help_up_2

What do you mean do your dogs taken over:jonkel:

So our lives is taken over by dogs:jonkel: I wouldn't miss them ever.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Well you might guess my dog down time only comes when i go to work,only Mischa is crated (still can't trust her not to eat the furniture)and they all sleep in the conservatory,the eating regime has just changed as you know and all the food is kept in a seperate freezer,they all love the raw so much it is a race to see who can finish first!!I walk them (or should i say run them)over the fields at 6am then again at 5pm(rabbit patrol involves loads of full speed pursuit)then after a little rest we do road work for 20 mins with Mischa and Tia to keep their feet tight.Toys are anywhere Mischa puts them,although there is toy box she doesn't like them in there and will proceed to take them all out one at a time if you tidy them up!!(told you Devil dog).Most weekends shows and stuff,I used to play golf, HA not any more i don't,but i love them more than life and wouldn't have it any other way.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
BIB You look like you have it totally under control. Very nice. Everyone is very organized.
We have the 2 dogs and 4 cats.
Feeding. Cats have self feeders downstairs.There is a wall of windows (our home is an atrium). So they really have it good. Top of stairs-gate-with a small hole (cats can come and go as they please no dogs can go downstairs and eat their food, get in litter boxes. Laundry room (upstairs) with a gate for one of our sr. cats who likes her own space-she can come and go to eat-use litter box.
Dogs eat in kitchen. A few feet away from each other-two kinds of food. Food is eaten in what seems like seconds. Dishes are washed and put up for next meal. Water dishes (2) are out at all times. Water dish outside in warm weather. (food is kept in closet)
Toys-not many- they are all destroyed. What survives is nylabones, kongs. hard rubber type. Very small wooden toy box in hearth room that holds our poor small looking collection.
Crates. Copper is a no crate dog. He was not brought up in one. We never had any problems with him. He sleeps wherever. At night he sleeps on doggie bed by our bed. Tamora has a crate in hearth room. Not used to much anymore. She is out all day. Crate in our bedroom for night time. Cats love to rule house at night. They like her there.
Walking-I usually walk both, but have recently started taking them to the park separately. Wanted to do more training with Tamora. Copper (weather here has gotten up in the 70`s) gets very hot. He doesn`t need as long of a walk as Tamora does.
We have 1 1/2 acres surrounded by woods (about 30-35 acres) that is commonly held by our subdivision. Our wimpy dogs really only like to be out when we are. When they are out alone (we have an invisible fence). They are out tops 10 minutes by themselves. (their choice)
Car trips. WE have an IZUZ--dogs always ride in this one. Copper in the back. Tamora in a doggie harness in second seat. My real preference would be crates for both (such a pain taking out of house, put in car etc. My trainer that gives me privates gave me food for thought. She said if you are in a car accident do you think any cop or anyone else is going to help your dogs in the car (especially dobermans).She thinks people would be afraid to put their hands in the car. She has made me think about this. What do you all think?
Cleaning. Vacuum everyday. No way around it.
BIB- I will try to post pictures today after I take some.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
She said if you are in a car accident do you think any cop or anyone else is going to help your dogs in the car (especially dobermans).She thinks people would be afraid to put their hands in the car. She has made me think about this. What do you all think?

Over the years I was first on scene and investigated more accidents then I care to remember....The general public is bombarded (and rightly so) with documentaries, laws and commericals in reference to the safety of children in vehicles but most forget about the safety of animals - who DO go through windshields, get ejected and are thrown from the beds of vehicles. You may be the safest driver in the world.....it's those around you that may not be. Most accidents occur within a few miles of your home - statistically. I found this out first hand when I carelessly and thoughtlessly took out the crates from the back of my SUV and let two of my dogs accompany me (unsecured)to a place less then a mile from my home. A young girl rammed into the side of my vehicle - sending both my dogs flying and injuring my police k-9. (not seriously but enough for a definite wake-up call). Sadly the trooper was not at all concerned (even though he caught more then a few suspects for highway patrol) with his injury. If YOU are seriously injured, and your dog is not, but is "guarding/protecting" you - EMS/Law Enforcement will do whatever necessary to save YOUR life - time is not always on our side (actually the injured victims) to call animal control to bring a noose. Crates are not always practical but the harness restraints are - as are the restraint system (harness) they have for pick-up trucks. I'm sure none of us would allow our children to ride without seatbelts, for fear of injury or worse, I personally think our pets deserve the same safety precautions....I'll get off my soapbox now.......

As for the original topic of this thread - BIB already knows how I operate....I'm a firm believer that a house is only a home when all occupants(2 and 4 legged) consider the place as a safe haven from the outside world and are comfortable. Granted my house is not as immaculate as it was when I had two dogs, and it is alot more work, but I definitely feel the benefits far outweigh the extra duties. I feed 3 of my dogs - side by side and don't worry about disagreements or thieving because they were taught by me, with the help of the other older dog(s) that a lack of manners will not be tolerated when they are young - the pup (10 weeks old) is still in the learning process so he eats by himself or with one of my other dogs.....with me closely supervising. Walks......the two older dogs are great and no problem to handle - so I usually take one older dog and one younger....Always gotta think about what if's ie., stray dog launches an attack - how many dogs can you safely handle......another person can't control their dog etc., As for crates - I have at least 2 that stay in my vehicle permanently. I have 4 in various bedrooms. My oldest girl never goes in a crate, never has, she is very well behaved. Only my two youngest go into crates when I leave the house - mainly for their safety......but also for the safety of my belongings:)

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Murreydobe said:
If someone comes to the house that doesn't enjoy interacting with dogs, I either put them outside or baby gate them upstairs.
WOw, harsh treatments for your guests, Cheryl :)
Does your company ever try to jump the baby gates?
(couldnt help it!)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
When it was just Phoebe (for several years) we were going through major construction..(We added an entire second story to the house)..decorating was not high on the priority scale, keeping dust/dirt out was our main concern. Now construction is NEARLY done, and many rooms have been decorated. Phoebe is a simple girl....she doesn't need a crate in the house, she has one dog bed downstairs in the family room...and she likes it in the far corner under the kids computer desk. She prefers her dishes by the back laundry room door. Furthermore, she doesn't like toys of anykind, so no toybox needed :)

Along comes Orson.....of course you all know about dobes....they have to be where the action is!

I really tried my best to put crate, bed, dishes, toybox..etc..in inconspicuous spots so I didn't have to ruin "the look" of any room. Haha! Orson will actually move his own bed & toys to be "in the know" So I gave up! His crate is in our office, his bed is in the front living room as is his toybox, (but toys are wherever he wants to leave them) and his dishes are in the kitchen.

He is worse than having a toddler REALLY! I know if he had his own room, he would still haul his junk out front for guests to trip on! As for keeping the floor clean......I hardly can, if it isn't muddy feet, it's water drips, toys, plastic bottles......then there is the fluff from destroyed toys at least once a day. I do more sewing for that dog than I do for the rest of my family combined!

·
Registered
694 Posts
I have 2 dogs and 1 cat. I live in a Cape Cod style house with 3 levels so it has been a challenge because of all the stairs and the bottom level is closed off with a door. The bottom level is the family room, laundry room and 2 car garage..the main level is the living room, kitchen, bathroom and 2 bedrooms and the upper level is 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The Dogs crates are in the laundry room and they go in there while I am at work. While I am home they are mostly in the kitchen. Sabot gets free roam of the house though if Paris is sleeping or is outside. There is a doggy bed in the living room and one in the family room. They both have their own bowl and one if fed outside and one inside because Sabot will eat his food as fast as he can and then eat Paris's. Paris is a slow eater and sometimes will lay down and put her face in her bowl and eat. The cat eats in a strange place..on top of the refrigerator...there is a small stand right next to it that she can jump on and then get on the fridge...keeps the dogs from eating her food. I don't mind this as long as she doesn't get on the counters as they are all to the left of this...sometimes I come home though and she is sleeping on the kitchen table..all I have to do is show her the water bottle and she leaves. Sabot sleeps with me at night most nights and Paris is in her kennel. I thought about moving the kennel to my bedroom and I still might....it is carpeted in there though and when Sabot's kennel was in there he had 2 diahreah accidents in his crate and it got all over my carpet...so I am leary. But I don't like leaving her down there by herself. When Nina was alive she never got kenneled after she was 3 and had free roam of the house always. I hope to be able to do this with Sabot in the near future since he just turned 2. When I am running around cooking or doing laundry they are in the kitchen with a gate...I have a very large kitchen though..and it is the center focal point in the house..it is usually where everyone is during the waking hours.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Last year at Obedience Class we were infromed that NJ law now considers unharnessed dogs to be 'cargo', and they must be either in a crate or a harness. Not a law that is regularly enforced, but if you are stopped for a minor moving violation, you may be cited if your dog is loose rather than for sthing that may cost you points. Have no idea if there are similar laws on the books in other states. I was so used to strapping my son in as an infant that strapping in the pup seemed second nature.

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
doberkim said:
WOw, harsh treatments for your guests, Cheryl :)
Does your company ever try to jump the baby gates?
(couldnt help it!)
Not very often...but if they do, I just consider it a training opportunity. I set the scenario up, and correct them if they even look like they're going to jump that baby gate again. :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts